Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth: Eddie Howe and Jason Tindall charged by FA

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Conspiracy? Highest awarded amount of penalties...piss off Howe.

I am getting old, and all that' but was thinking about 'who was manager of Burnley on that infamous occasion when we were reduced to nine men ( - Vincelot & Barnes) two or three seasons ago' Was it ---- ---- per chance or is age indeed taking it's toll on me.

Never forgave him for that and it all fits in well with the diving / coniving thing.

I still hope that something happens to derail the B b------- !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was that game with 2 red cards v Burnley the first time we had differences with Eddie Howe.

The non penalty at Withdean was the first time his team pissed me off. Very niggly and dirty team on the day too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Tommy Elphick handball outside of the box was really down to poor ref and linos more so than Howe but the niggly manner in which they played was down to him.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Who mentioned handball ! Bournemouth would never do that they are far more interested in penalties .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Who mentioned handball ! Bournemouth would never do that they are far more interested in penalties .

They didnt have Wilson to throw himself around the box then but still managed to get penalty for the handball which was a yard outside of the area and disputed between a handball by Elphick or a push on him.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe and his assistant Jason Tindall have both been charged by the Football Association with misconduct.

The charge relates to the 2-2 Championship draw against Sheffield Wednesday on 18 April.

It is alleged Howe's post-match comments constitute improper conduct.

Tindall is accused of using abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards a match official. The pair have until 18:00 BST on 27 April to respond.

Following the match, Howe claimed there was a conspiracy among referees against striker Callum Wilson.

He believed his side, currently second in the Championship, should have been given a second-half penalty for a foul on Wilson.

After the game, he told BBC Radio Solent: "It looks like the referees have come together to talk about Callum Wilson and said: 'Don't give him any penalties because Bournemouth have had too many this season and we don't want them to have any more.'

:wrong:

He was only telling the truth though!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here