Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK ticket won't appear in Apple Wallet

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thanks for all suggestions. Unfortunately none worked, so I just tried the club by phone. The ultimate message was "All lines are busy, please hang up" :mad:

What about having a queuing system? Unless the queue is already overwhelmed?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for all suggestions. Unfortunately none worked, so I just tried the club by phone. The ultimate message was "All lines are busy, please hang up" :mad:

I'm on-screen messaging with the Automated Assistant. It is not going well.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Are you able to get there early tonight? Get to the ticket office

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Update - ticket now in wallet having downloaded following emailed link but still not sure why option in My Albion greyed out. I think it is just one of those things with a Smartphone.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Hi, I drove to stadium which was a mistake … purely shop staff who couldn’t help.

But I finally managed to get through to telephone services. We went through all the obvious stuff mentioned above eg the ticket hidden behind the Bmuff ticket? All irrelevant.

So I bought an emailed to me ticket at £2.50.

Relieved!

Last edited:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I managed to get through on the phone, they said I just have to 'tap' my phone, a QR code isn't needed. Hopefully this will be the case, and I won't end up joining a very long ticketing queue...!

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The problem with these fancy european tickets in my apple wallet is that it looks like my tesco clubcard so I keep trying to use the 3 match pack to get a discount off my tescos own brand tinned tomoatos but nothing is happening. PBOBE OUT.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just say my 3 match pack ticket disappeared from my wallet after Thursday. Turned out it had moved to expired passes. In Apple wallet scroll to the bottom of all your cards and passes and tap on “view expired passes”. Find the ticket and open it then select “unhide” from the bottom.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just say my 3 match pack ticket disappeared from my wallet after Thursday. Turned out it had moved to expired passes. In Apple wallet scroll to the bottom of all your cards and passes and tap on “view expired passes”. Find the ticket and open it then select “unhide” from the bottom.
Thank you

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've only just stumbled across this thread. I too have an Android phone, and although I managed to download the 3-pack, it didn't go into the Wallet. We got there earlyish on Thu (c6.45), so managed to get to the ticket office and was given a printed ticket. The guy behind the counter said that they were having loads of problems, and took my details.

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
Thanks for that, I looked in wallet this morning and saw it had disappeared. So came here for an answer and got one 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here