Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Souvenir match programme cover

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
If anyone’s after another souvenir, these guys are doing match stubs at £6 for 1 if anyone’s interested

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I'd much prefer getting one mail order than carting it around tonight BUT we've got a new couple of posties (they alternate on the route, when they do come out with post!) and they have a tendency of bending stuff that I don't want bent - and don't bend bills and stuff that don't matter. Got the new Dogma the other day and that had been folded a treat for no obvious reason. Would've been easier for them not too!

I'm going to take a plastic bag to put tonight's in, in case it pisses down again.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'd much prefer getting one mail order than carting it around tonight BUT we've got a new couple of posties (they alternate on the route, when they do come out with post!) and they have a tendency of bending stuff that I don't want bent - and don't bend bills and stuff that don't matter. Got the new Dogma the other day and that had been folded a treat for no obvious reason. Would've been easier for them not too!

I'm going to take a plastic bag to put tonight's in, in case it pisses down again.
Yep, l'm going to put my print at home ticket in my plastic bag and take it to the game, and return with souvenir programme in the same bag.

It should stop the programme from getting folded, and/or wet..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here