Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I haven’t done a count up but looks like today’s result has helped shift a few more tickets. Should sell out by Thursday.
Looks like there's only 6-7 hundred left so I imagine it will be somewhere around 31k depending on segregation. Pretty decent effort and like you say shoukd be close to sell out over the next few days.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Palace fan trying to get some "bestest fans" points, from us still having 400 (200 premium price) tickets left, with 4 days sales to go.

Bless.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Palace fan trying to get some "bestest fans" points, from us still having 400 (200 premium price) tickets left, with 4 days sales to go.

Bless.

Much as it pains me to say this but he does have a bit of a point. After all it IS our FIRST EVER (and there can be only one) game in a european competition and you can also factor in that there have been several people who have bought the 3 match pack and are now saying they cannot make the match. Personally i felt as soon as it happened that barring serious injury to myself or a family member there was no way that i would miss this historic occasion. I also envisaged people coming in from all parts to be here. But maybe i am a fool.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bless.

And it will sell out so he has no point - just jealousy and about 6k less capacity at their dump…

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Looks like there's about 350 left, decent run of sales over the last 24 hours!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like there's about 350 left, decent run of sales over the last 24 hours!
270 ish if you take out the corporate ones - anyone want to tell the little palace sceptre who’s hurting after we won at OT and they lost in stoppage time it’s about to sell out? 🤣 Also remind him we’re prob the most deserving fanbase given we were homeless etc 🤦🏻‍♂️

rool

Jul 10, 2003
270 ish if you take out the corporate ones - anyone want to tell the little palace sceptre who’s hurting after we won at OT and they lost in stoppage time it’s about to sell out? 🤣 Also remind him we’re prob the most deserving fanbase given we were homeless etc 🤦🏻‍♂️
I panicked and bought tickets in HB's as we are over from tomorrow for three weeks and I only have purchase history now.
I reckon I can make up the price difference in alcohol consumption.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Much as it pains me to say this but he does have a bit of a point. After all it IS our FIRST EVER (and there can be only one) game in a european competition and you can also factor in that there have been several people who have bought the 3 match pack and are now saying they cannot make the match. Personally i felt as soon as it happened that barring serious injury to myself or a family member there was no way that i would miss this historic occasion. I also envisaged people coming in from all parts to be here. But maybe i am a fool.
We have left them behind. They are just a bitter bunch of twats!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Mid week games are always tricky. Got a ticket yesterday. Finish work in N London at 7. Might make the last 30 mins.

I got one of the not so new now thameslink trains from east croydon a few weeks ago and whilst they're very fancy the journey time seemed to be slower despite only stopping at Gatwick.

I used to do door to Amex in an hour from Batersea rise and a little over 90 minutes from Old street, not sure that would be possible anymore.

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
Anyone aware of anything happening pre-game or anything happening in the city on the day?
Tempted to take a half day to soak in the atmosphere but don't know if I'll just end up wandering Churchill Square on my own like a loser whilst everyone else is at work

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Appreciate this is a huge occasion but think this is a tremendous effort to all but sell out. for a mid week game. There will be be many that bought tickets for 3 games and find they cant attend so hope exchange opens soon to try and fill some of these spaces

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Anyone aware of anything happening pre-game or anything happening in the city on the day?
Tempted to take a half day to soak in the atmosphere but don't know if I'll just end up wandering Churchill Square on my own like a loser whilst everyone else is at work

I'm going to head into the city centre a few hours beofre, apparently there will bunting and they will light some building up in blue apparently...not sure about anything else

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A very good question actually, l have heard various rumours about pre-match events, both in the city and around the Amex, but have heard nothing concrete at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here