[Football] AEK Fans At The King & Queen.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's the official congregating point and drinking venue exclusively for AEK fans tomorrow apparantly, open for them from 12pm, with coaches departing direct from there to the Amex from 5.45.

Strictly away fans only with the whole thing being policed by officers from Sussex, and from Athens too.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's the official congregating point and drinking venue exclusively for AEK fans tomorrow apparantly, open for them from 12pm, with coaches departing direct from there to the Amex from 5.45.

Strictly away fans only with the whole thing being policed by officers from Sussex, and from Athens too.
The Brighton Kop won't like that......

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
IMG_2744.gif

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It's a good pub for them.

Pretty big, random sport on TV, easy to get some singing going, easy to get to ground from.

Hope they have a great afternoon. Less so when the game starts
Easy for a fleet of coaches to pull up outside, without causing a rumpus in the rush hour?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I might take a gander if I get over early …
Better practice the old Stavros spiel.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I might be talking out of turn here but I feel for the European matches the official match thread should start on the Monday of that week. There is so much else to talk related - like I want to discuss what their style of play is, who the likely starting 11 will be for them, etc etc.

Just buzzing for it basically.

No pressure @Dick Head ...

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
On an entirely different subject do we know who is reffing the game?, someone from a far flung European outpost probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports