[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I've seen nothing to the contrary. Not sure how they would police this anyway. If you turn up at the stadium an hour before KO, are they going to insist you return to the city centre to get the bus? No. I'm more bothered about post-match. I won't be happy if they force me to get on a bus to go to a place I don't want to go to.
Just seen the clubs email, rubbish that we have to get the bus!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They can’t force you to get the bus to the match, but the journey back is probably a different story.
Not actually bothered about getting it away from ground, possibly safer anyway. But to sit in a dry stadium for circa 3 hours is not my idea of a decent away day.

Seems designed to make the police job easier?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
surely no one is going to get a bus up there with almost 4 hours until kick off? Quicker to fly home :) it is only 28 mins on the metro then 10 min walk
The sheep will I'm sure,why ruin tour trip

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
surely no one is going to get a bus up there with almost 4 hours until kick off? Quicker to fly home :) it is only 28 mins on the metro then 10 min walk
Just asked Supporter Services about this online. They said it wasn't compulsory to get the bus but all they can "recommend is what the police and the club have advised for fans to do."

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Greek police "advise". Was the same in Marseille though plenty made journey solo.

Oh damn, I think I just missed the bus!
Well it was the same with visting AEK and Ajax fans at the Amex was it not? with fans "advised" to gather at the King & Queen pub and take the exlusive buses provided.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports