Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Willie

Sep 3, 2023
"I have recently purchased 2 tickets in block 8.

Please could you tell me what food and drink is available inside the stadium once we have gone through the gate."

This is what I asked, may have got lost in communication but I'm surprised there's not more in the VIP section. Maybe fans tend to eat outside pre match.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Please could you tell me what food and drink is available inside the stadium once we have gone through the gate."

This is what I asked, may have got lost in communication but I'm surprised there's not more in the VIP section. Maybe fans tend to eat outside pre match.
souvlaki
stifado
unlimited feta

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
We're the Croissant, We're the Croissant, we're the Croissant Brighton boys

We're the Red Bull, we're the Red Bull, were the Red Bull Brighton boys.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
FYI

I've just received a message back from AEK about the food and drink available inside the stadium......

"The food and drinks that you can buy inside the stadium are beer , PEPSI , red bull , water , croissant and chips"
Hilarious .... So beer is allowed !!

Must admit I had not heard of a booze ban in greek stadiums before

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm not sure what is literally outside the stadium, but someone I know who has done a recce to Athens said the whole area around the stadium is very much unfinished and a bit of a shithole.

"It reminded me of Pompey" was the comparison I found amusing.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

So us block 8ers get beer and the ones in the away end get to watch with envy? ???

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So us block 8ers get beer and the ones in the away end get to watch with envy? ???
I'm sure you could luzz some over

KbhDhES.gif

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Buy button still green on this if you've registered and got enough points. Just seen it while checking the West Ham dates.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
FYI

I've just received a message back from AEK about the food and drink available inside the stadium......

"The food and drinks that you can buy inside the stadium are beer , PEPSI , red bull , water , croissant and chips"
Not sure anyone cares much about Pepsi, red bull, croissants. Chips and water, so so. Beer100%

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure anyone cares much about Pepsi, red bull, croissants. Chips and water, so so. Beer100%
Alcohol & Catering

Alcohol is not permitted in football stadiums in Greece. Non-alcoholic beer will be available to buy in the Opap Arena.

Food and drink cannot be taken into the stadium but can be bought from the kiosks within the stadium using cash or card.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Alcohol & Catering

Alcohol is not permitted in football stadiums in Greece. Non-alcoholic beer will be available to buy in the Opap Arena.

Food and drink cannot be taken into the stadium but can be bought from the kiosks within the stadium using cash or card.

Is that a hip flask in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
In all seriousness with @dazzer6666 pretty conclusive evidence the stadium itself will be dry, is there anyone who likes a drink, that's going to get a bus there 3 hours before kick off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here