Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Have we been told where we pick up tickets from? Also do we have to go on the provided buses to and from the ground or can we make our own way? I have it in my head it's all from the Panathenaic Stadium in Central Athens, although I can't seem to find this written anywhere so may well have dreamt it :unsure:
I'm also wondering if we can just get the subway there. Based on where our hotel is, I'd prefer to make my own way though we may not have much choice on the return journey, other than being held back and forced to get on a bus to take me somewhere I don’t want to go.

Also, 3:30-4pm at the bus meeting point seems too early for a match due to start at 7.45pm.

Last edited:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I'm also wondering if we can just get the subway there. Based on where our hotel is, I'd prefer to make my own way though we may not have much choice on the return journey, other than being held back and forced to get on a bus to take me somewhere I don’t want to go.

Also, 3:30-4pm at the bus meeting point seems too early for a match due to start at 7.45pm.
Doesn’t look mandatory this one.
And that departure seems very early, especially when they don’t serve us beer in the away end.

We’ll still aim to get to the ground around 1.5hrs before but make our own way.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I’ve got a hotel within about 20 mins walk of the ground so will be trying to avoid any bus malarkey if possible.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Morning.

Am just trying to work out what these Block 8 tickets are. Looking at these images I'm guessing they're roughly where the 19 is ? Just wondering why they are £120.

View attachment 169909View attachment 169910View attachment 169911
I presume it's either the position and perhaps a separate lounge. Akin to the 1901 club maybe?

Had a good look on reddit and nothing was helpful.' I tried looking on YouTube for some Vlogs and got nothing.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Do you think there'll be any issue with me and my son being together, given our seats are about 10 rows apart?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Do you think there'll be any issue with me and my son being together, given our seats are about 10 rows apart?
Doubt it…there’s always a degree of shuffling around even where the majority are in their assigned seats. There will be pockets where we’re a bit squashed and others where there are gaps - always the case.

Willie

Sep 3, 2023
Sorry for the confusion. Yes I was obviously referring to the photo. I was just commenting that it looks like it's 120 euros for what looks like a standard seat..... Might be some serious "tourist tax" added!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No issue. The normal crowd will be pressing 10 into about 4 seats anyway :ROFLMAO: so they'll be plenty spare for you to find two together.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
You never know how individuals will react but if you ask nicely, and especially if your son is a 'boy' rather than a strapping 45-year old, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Good luck.
He's a strapping 20 year-old. Maybe I'll just get him to threaten a few people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here