Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
never even saw the tickets go up - soon as I clicked refresh, saw the buy button and then clicked through the only things available were wheelchair seats I don't seem to be able to buy

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I refreshed every second through from about 1.55pm (I'm a saddo) and the ticket never recovered. They clearly didn't clear the baskets. Therefore anyone buying in this tier needed a mate from the other tier to buy for them. Not very fair.

*I guess it is technically possible in the gap that basket was cleared and 50 bought but seems unlikely to me?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Managed to snaffle one, no idea where though as it kept saying sold out and i was just refreshing the best available page until i could click buy!

Does anyone have a seating plan, I'm in area 47
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 14.07.31.png

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I refreshed every second through from about 1.55pm (I'm a saddo) and the ticket never recovered. They clearly didn't clear the baskets. Therefore anyone buying in this tier needed a mate from the other tier to buy for them. Not very fair.

*I guess it is technically possible in the gap that basket was cleared and 50 bought but seems unlikely to me?
I did the same and got lucky. The greyed-out BUY button suddenly turned green, must have been bang on 14:00. If I were you I'd keep refreshing for a while as I bet there are people who can\t complete their purchase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here