[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just practised best available on Everton away and it’s been ‘waiting’ for over a minute…not sure I trust it. 😂
Just experimented and it worked instantly for me. Looks like a good bet for a single ticket for sure. Don't worry I have deleted from basket!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
8 available , people being nobs selecting and adding to basket.

If you have a ticket then no need to add

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
9 left. A lot of pre deadline hoarding going on. I assume a clearance ahead of 2pm or a lot of cross people!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Back up to 47, someone is on to this hoarding business! I wonder if it's manual or automatically. You'd think it would do it a nano second before it opens, but it feels like it might be manual?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Back up to 47, someone is on to this hoarding business! I wonder if it's manual or automatically. You'd think it would do it a nano second before it opens, but it feels like it might be manual?
For Marseille Tier 2 (I think it was), they temporarily made the game sold out about 15 minutes before and cleared it all out then.

Seemed to work well, as everyone had the same chance when the BUY button came back.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For Marseille Tier 2 (I think it was), they temporarily made the game sold out about 15 minutes before and cleared it all out then.

Seemed to work well, as everyone had the same chance when the BUY button came back.
Perfect. That makes sense.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

That would make much more sense and stop all this trying to nab tickets before the window opens.

Just say 30 minutes before the next window opens the tickets will go off sale. So tier 1 you have from Friday 9am to 8:30 Monday morning to get your tickets. Tier 2 9am to 13:30 etc etc.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I watched this closely (given I wasn't actually buying a ticket). I don't think they cleared the baskets before 2pm. They may have done it at about 1.50pm, but then not again as the number never went back to even close to 50. I took a few screenshots and the most available was 2 tickets when presumably someone had duplicated with their mates and let go.

I'd keep refreshing even now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports