[Albion] AEK Athens - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If you absolutely do want/need to self-select seats...

1. You do NOT have time to think about the seats you want. Just select anything as quickly as possible.

2. And then click the green BUY button at the bottom of the screen.

Until you click/tap BUY, even though you have selected seats in yellow, they are NOT reserved. They are only reserved when you click BUY and if no-one else has selected the same seat(s) and made it to the BUY button before you.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
If you absolutely do want/need to self-select seats...

1. You do NOT have time to think about the seats you want. Just select anything as quickly as possible.

2. And then click the green BUY button at the bottom of the screen.

Until you click/tap BUY, even though you have selected seats in yellow, they are NOT reserved. They are only reserved when you click BUY and if no-one else has selected the same seat(s) and made it to the BUY button before you.
Talk about ramping up the pressure!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Or a group of people all logging in to maximize success and all successfully getting tickets in their basket?
Yes that is also a possibility but it was the timing of the increase in availability that made me question what was going on. As fully accepted when they went on sale at just before 9.00 the quantity plummeted and by 9.02 it was 149. From that point it was a slower steadier decline (apart from a minor blip about 9.05 when it actually went up a bit which most certainly was basket releases) and at 9.08 was 89. Then at about 9.15 it fell dramatically again and by 9.21 stood at 17. It was here that the reverse seemed to start and by 9.28 it was back to 41 and at 9.43 was back to 92 thus being higher than it was at 9.08.
N.B. for the purposes of this comparison i have removed the quantity of wheelchair tickets in 39 as they stayed constant throughout(12) and from the earlier numbers the block of ambulant disabled seats(30) which the club removed from sale.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
or gamble on everyone doing that, and go for one of the other blocks? A very limited few are going to get lucky.
Yep if it was me I'd gamble on the smaller block, and hit a lone seat quickly and then buy. I'd probably aim low down.

"Users first read in a horizontal movement, usually across the upper part of the content area. This initial element forms the F's top bar. Next, users move down the page a bit and then read across in a second horizontal movement that typically covers a shorter area than the previous movement."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports