Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Back up to 100 now

IMG_6398.jpeg

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Numbers are going up, which is good.
The way that happened strongly suggests to me that either people were putting a lot more in their baskets than they actually wanted in order to give themselves time to consider options or people with friends only able to buy at 2.00 were trying to hold seats near to where they had purchased.

Reactions: PWA

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
Is there no way of confirming the passport numbers on the tickets? Made the booking in a bit of a rush, and think I pressed all the right buttons but who knows?

I can understand it not being on an email, but are they visible anywhere on the tickets site?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Is there no way of confirming the passport numbers on the tickets? Made the booking in a bit of a rush, and think I pressed all the right buttons but who knows?

I can understand it not being on an email, but are they visible anywhere on the tickets site?
My son (14) who is a bit of a worrier, without my knowledge emailed Supporter Services at 09:15 to ask them to double check his passport numbers as he was the one that entered them on his PC 🤣

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

It doesn't show on the 'Tickets... Details...' either which means I don't think there is a way of checking. :nono:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Good to see it go to T3 (albeit a handful) hopefully it’ll mean as many different fans as possible will have experienced this.

After the years I’ve put in I expected to be “up there” (although not necessarily in the first wave) but did admit at the start even if we have a run if I see one match away I’ll settle for that, and that looks how it’ll unfold. Our two trips booked have all been about ‘the boy’ so I’m looking forward to progressing as Mrs PWK has already said he can’t have any more time off school so that frees me up to blag a ticket in the wrong end/hitchhike/sleep in a bus shelter etc. 🤣
Anyhoo, good luck to those in T3, if you miss out, I know how you feel.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The way that happened strongly suggests to me that either people were putting a lot more in their baskets than they actually wanted in order to give themselves time to consider options or people with friends only able to buy at 2.00 were trying to hold seats near to where they had purchased.
Or a group of people all logging in to maximize success and all successfully getting tickets in their basket?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For those in the 2pm scramble, "Best Available Seat" might be your best chance as it doesn't rely on you selecting a seat that no-one else does at the same time.

Steps...

1. Go to https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/en-gb/categories/away from about 13:55 and scroll down to AEK Athens

2. Bang refresh repeatedly. This morning's tier opened early at 8:59 according to a world clock I had open at the same time.

3. Hit BUY as soon as it is green.

4. Select a block from the drop down. I'd go for 47 as it has far more seats (82) available than any other block. Hit SELECT.

5. The screen will default to the SELECT SEATS tab. Hit the BEST AVAILABLE tab on the right.

6. Scroll down and quickly select the number of adult tickets you need. Anything more than 1 could be risky. If you need more than 1 it might be best to have multiple people doing this at the same time, choosing 1 each.

7. Hit BUY. This step is key. Until you do this, you have nothing.

8. If you get here, you can relax a bit - you have a ticket(s) reserved now. Assign the ticket, enter passport details etc and proceed to complete the purchase.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here