Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice Please - North Stand renumbering issue

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Apologies if repeated. Am holding our little groups tickets for Saturday (or at least I was) as others were not going to be there this week due to complete absence. Wasnt expecting the re-numbering and new card today as I am pretty sure this was not spelt out in the club communications last week. No way of getting the new cards at the other addresses. Looks like there could be some seats empty on Saturday by accident. I am not sure this is what the club intended. Sure will happen to a few others at least? Any advice appreciated or a club comment perhaps?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Apologies if repeated. Am holding our little groups tickets for Saturday (or at least I was) as others were not going to be there this week due to complete absence. Wasnt expecting the re-numbering and new card today as I am pretty sure this was not spelt out in the club communications last week. No way of getting the new cards at the other addresses. Looks like there could be some seats empty on Saturday by accident. I am not sure this is what the club intended. Sure will happen to a few others at least? Any advice appreciated or a club comment perhaps?

I guess the club will tell you that the tickets are non-transferable as per the terms you signed up too. I am sure they will be happy to sell you match day tickets at match day prices.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Contact the club, tell them the others are staying with you this week and won't be able to pick them up from home and the club will surely offer a free replacement?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here