Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice Needed From Friends Of Uncle Spielberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Only Friends Need Reply To This Thread As It Is A Little Delicate In Nature.

I Know He's Having A Tough Time Of It Of Late And My Heart Really Goes Out To Him. I'm Not One To Intrude On His Personal Grief So I'm Appealing To His Mates.

I Presume Garth Is An "Older" Bloke. He Certainly Comes Across As A Mature And Level Headed Fellow Who Has Seen A Bit Of The World. I'm Guessing Late 40's Even Early 50's.

Well....As And When He Comes Through This Heartache Of His, Do You Think He Would Be Interested In An Older Lady? Say Early to Middle 60's? The Reason I Ask Is That I Know Of One Such Lady Who Would Treat Him Like A King. Really Put Him On A Pedestal. Treat Him How A Man Should Be Treated. She's A Widow, Lives With Her 30-Something Son Who Would Worship Gav As The Father He Never Had.

As I Say, Just Asking At The Moment, And The Poor Bloke Needs Time To Grieve And Heal But When He's Ready, Mother And I Would Welcome Him Into Our Household With Open Arms.

Please Respect The Intentions Of This Post And So I Really Don't Want Any Arseholes With Smart Alec Replies.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Please Respect The Intentions Of This Post And So I Really Don't Want Any Arseholes With Smart Alec Replies.

Oh, the irony.

D

Deleted User X18H

Bars Mars mum and GG the first 'NSC' wedding I will buy a hat today!!!!!!!

Last edited:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
When I try to visualise Bars & his mum these two immediately spring to mind

skinner.jpg
Skinner.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here