Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adults/Halloween/ adults dressing up on general.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
+1

The whole event is nothing more than a training session for tomorrows yobs and gangsters, all this demanding something with menaces. It is a criminal act and the local Police should have a zero tolerance policy on this and arrest all children for such activities together with their parents for aiding and abetting.

Why should people have to sit in the dark at home in case there is a knock on the door with some snotty kid demanding sweets or your life. It is nothing more than a protection racket.

thats what i say every year. now setting off fireworks in the street, in milk bottles, telephone boxes (if you can find one), tunnels, bird boxes... that's proper tradition this time of year.

I hate dressing up myself so hardly ever go in costume to these things.

Those that do however always seem to be having more fun those that don't.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I've noticed in the last few years the practise of adults going absolutely bonkers with fancy dress events for Halloween. In fact adults dressing up seems to have got massive of late with cosplay etc.

I don't mind a fancy dress party/pub night but people seem to go to extraordinary lengths to one-up their chums. Do you partake?

Nothing wrong with Cosplay, especially as scientologists condemn it. Furries on the other hand.......if you spot any posting in this thread turn them over to me and they will be "delt with".

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
+1

The whole event is nothing more than a training session for tomorrows yobs and gangsters, all this demanding something with menaces. It is a criminal act and the local Police should have a zero tolerance policy on this and arrest all children for such activities together with their parents for aiding and abetting.

Why should people have to sit in the dark at home in case there is a knock on the door with some snotty kid demanding sweets or your life. It is nothing more than a protection racket.

And the Award for most histerical overreaction post goes to....!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
And the Award for most histerical overreaction post goes to....!

Oh is it me thank you thank you. Wow what can I say, this is totally unexpected but I would like to thank the following who without their assistance I wouldnt be in the position I am now................

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I really fail to understand this huge desire to copy the Americans. We all laugh at their gun laws, are staggered by the amount of overweight kids and adults, despise the crap TV they try to flood us with, and never fail to be gobsmacked with the piece of idiotic Foreign Policy. Yet we follow them like bloody lemmings, Halloween, a card for every day of the week, relation, friend and bl00dy dog sitter you've ever had, terms such as "Awesome", and cars the size of small villages .... please stop, be proud to be English. Celebrate Sussex Day, St George's Day, any day we win at Cricket, but please stop the continual creep for our inclusion as the 53rd State!

All these feckers that voted for a party to give us their healthcare system have really annoyed me.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I once dressed up as Judas. Post suicide Judas. Tripped on my own noose going down some stairs, went arse over tit down a flight of them amd only just managed to loosen the knot before losing consciousness. Should have gone as Jesus.

Kuma

*dons shades*
Aug 22, 2015
Midlands
I like dressing up. I think you just got to not take yourself seriously, if you have dressed up and you aren't having fun then there's no point.

I've never done all that crap like trick or treating though, that I can't stand. I keep it to carving some pumpkins and having a drink.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If it helps with intergration and brings communities together :thumbsup:

Before ...

burka-ban-300.jpg

After ...

sexy_muslim_costum_3088696b.jpg

... inshallah

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003