Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adryan - most outrageous dive ever

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He throws himself to the floor, that can count as taking a dive

Nah he's clearly fouled which makes him fall to the floor. He then rolls around like a girl and does some sort of Dolphin stranded on a beach impression - throwing his body in the air. He was already on the ground therefore I do not consider it a dive...

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
In case you missed it, here's Leeds new Brazilian star Adryan in action against Derby on Saturday... What a t*t.

https://vine.co/v/On3vUw6WLp7

Thanks for that - cheered me up a treat. Just got home from a hard day at work, and have just pissed myself laughing. Marvellous scenes.

Dec 29, 2011
Nah he's clearly fouled which makes him fall to the floor. He then rolls around like a girl and does some sort of Dolphin stranded on a beach impression - throwing his body in the air. He was already on the ground therefore I do not consider it a dive...

Throws his body in the air. The first one wasn't a dive but the second one was. If you pick yourself up then throw yourself on the floor it is, by the definition of the word, a dive.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Throws his body in the air. The first one wasn't a dive but the second one was. If you pick yourself up then throw yourself on the floor it is, by the definition of the word, a dive.

;) I was being a bit pedantic but for me he doesn't get up he does a weird thing when laying down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here