Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adringa

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Has had a very good season and a good replacement for injured Solly. However thought on Saturday he showed that what a far better player he is on the left. A position he is unlikely to get many oportunities at. Apart from goal was like Motoma happy to take FB on both sides which he doesnt do on the right.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Has had a very good season and a good replacement for injured Solly. However thought on Saturday he showed that what a far better player he is on the left. A position he is unlikely to get many oportunities at. Apart from goal was like Motoma happy to take FB on both sides which he doesnt do on the right.
We should make sure Di Zirbi gets this message.

Perhaps CC Blum and Baber...?

;)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I have no idea what this means. To the point where, when you say 'FB' I'm not if you're talking about Facundo Buonanotte or a full back :shrug:

But yes, these are a good player :thumbsup:

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I think in modern football, especially with styles like ours, it's often better to have wingers on the wrong side... but it's still far too early to say that Adringa is 'a lot better' on the left.

Makes you wonder how Mitoma would do on the right though...

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Seemed to me to be fine on the right against both Liverpool and Ajax, who I would suggest are both better teams than Sheffield United.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hello Moto(ma)

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
You sure?
hilarious, I literally just posted above yours, an article from the Albion website with Adingra’s name in big bold blue letters 🙄

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here