Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adriano Basso to Brighton?

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
I don't like posts with pure speculation attached to them but Adriano Basso has had his contact terminated by Bristol City. A quality keeper, 34 years old, a fans favourite who I seem to recall fell out with the club a couple of seasons ago when he was angling a move to the Premiership which never materialised. I think he would be a great addition but there will be competition for his services I'm sure.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
I don't like posts with pure speculation attached to them but Adriano Basso has had his contact terminated by Bristol City. A quality keeper, 34 years old, a fans favourite who I seem to recall fell out with the club a couple of seasons ago when he was angling a move to the Premiership which never materialised. I think he would be a great addition but there will be competition for his services I'm sure.

Good call

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
Let's hope it's Basso and not Michael Theoklitos who Norwich have released today, one game played and he let in 7.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
No thanks...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
basso is unbelievably flair as well - he would fit right in with gus flair revolution

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dear lord.

Michel Kuipers
Adriano Basso
Pitor Brezovan

...and that is just goalkeepers. :swoon:

We need to South Americanise our shirt and plaster them with small advertising logos. Flares. Bouncing in the stands. Legions of cheerleaders in hot pants.

By jove, 20 years of football heartache is at an end. We are moving up the flair leagues and will soon rival River Plate, Emelec, Independiente and other such super clubs.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It is for going up a division to the prem or possibly even staying in The Championship but not if dropping to a Div 1 side like us.

Deep down you'll be chuffed if we sign this bloke, I bet.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Quality goalkeeper, but acted a twat on his last Withdean apperance for Bristol City. Celebrating their goals with God was a little bit much for my liking, and it wasn't just me who heckled the chap.

All that really matters is whether he's a good goalkeeper or not, and he is. So, sign him up! :clap2:

basso is unbelievably flair as well - he would fit right in with gus flair revolution

i agree, anyone who does not give himself credit for penalty saves, but says it's divine blessng from above after consulting with the man upstairs is in that category for sure!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Quality goalkeeper, but acted a twat on his last Withdean apperance for Bristol City. Celebrating their goals with God was a little bit much for my liking, and it wasn't just me who heckled the chap.

would that be the game when fraser decided to tread on his back?

anybody who brings RELIGION onto the pitch is in my eyes a must-sign

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here