Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Admitting i was wrong

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
A few weeks ago people were moaning about H block and i put up a fight about how we were just having fun and the rest of you were boring
but today i really noticed what wankers there are in H block. i shout and get carried away but i do it at the game, i dont no about you childish twats but i paid alot of money to watch and enjoy football, the people who go to f*** around and BULLY other fans PHYICALLY should go to the playground in Preston park, because frankly you will no the same about on the game there as you would sitting in H block!

the guy in front of me also a really loyal fan who does shout and sing got very annoyed at some 'fans' and told them what he thought and i couldn't agree more with him!

sorry for the rant and sorry for sticking up for these twats last week!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
H block was a JOKE today. Inflatables and celery you OK fine, bit of a laugh. But launching Celery at people who are they to simply watch the game is not on.

Never once said a bad word about H block, but today was a bit too much.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
one fan whos been there all season and his girlfriend are targeted and have different objects manly celery lobbed at them, at Bristol rovers he put up with it until after half time where he rightly snapped and today is started again. They have paid good money to watch the Game and its a disgrace that he has to sit there and take this.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
one fan whos been there all season and his girlfriend are targeted and have different objects manly celery lobbed at them, at Bristol rovers he put up with it until after half time where he rightly snapped and today is started again. They have paid good money to watch the Game and its a disgrace that he has to sit there and take this.

I know who your on about and that's why I sit at the back of H Block now because my season ticket is next to you but it's stupid
now.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick

I admit at first i did get him a few times but wasn't on purpose , do feel sorry for him though .

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
popcornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I dont blame you Marc! i dont mind having a laugh but today i barely made a sound because things have gone to far, i hope half of them lot dont extend their tickets because theres no point!
As for you childish twats
i dont mind celery being thrown (when we score) its tradition, but this traditon started before the people who throw it were even born, jst DON'T target people!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I admit at first i did get him a few times but wasn't on purpose , do feel sorry for him though .

liar.jpg

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I dont blame you Marc! i dont mind having a laugh but today i barely made a sound because things have gone to far, i hope half of them lot dont extend their tickets because theres no point!
As for you childish twats
i dont mind celery being thrown (when we score) its tradition, but this traditon started before the people who throw it were even born, jst DON'T target people!

you love watching the Albion with me matey

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
In all fairness, yes it went to far and I did throw some stuff at him BUT if anyone in H block deserves it it's him.

1.It's Lee, Mr.Lets start on every group of fans for no reason

2. Last year he would happily admit he supports Chelsea so it's not like he is a die hard supporter.

3. At Brizzle he started on a 5 foot tall 14 year old, WHATTA big man :facepalm:

4. The people who threw celeary are not as bad as the person who ripped up a bit of flooring and threw it at him.

TBH if it annoys him that much then he won't be their next season and good ridance.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
In all fairness, yes it went to far and I did throw some stuff at him BUT if anyone in H block deserves it it's him.

1.It's Lee, Mr.Lets start on every group of fans for no reason

2. Last year he would happily admit he supports Chelsea so it's not like he is a die hard supporter.

3. At Brizzle he started on a 5 foot tall 14 year old, WHATTA big man :facepalm:

4. The people who threw celeary are not as bad as the person who ripped up a bit of flooring and threw it at him.

TBH if it annoys him that much then he won't be their next season and good ridance.

Naughty gavin

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Twats. Having them close to the away fans makes us look a total joke. Lets hope they disapear at Falmer and leave the proper supporting to real fans

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Wait, was thsi the guy who stood up, and had everyone throw celery at him, about half three quaters of teh way down from the back, slightly balding, blue jacket or the guy at halftime who got a few bits thrown at him and he came up asking the person who threw it to admit it?

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
I have always stood up for H block. I'd rather have a bit of noise at withdean than no noise at all. Even STEWARD baiting and "we beat the scum at selhurst park" is acceptable in my book. However, today the whole place was absolutely FULL of wankers. In fact, you could barely move for them! The celery thing went way too far. I was with my wife and both of us got pelted as did many others. At first it was OK but just got a bit too much in the end. Then people started throwing plastic bottles at people's heads. That's a real wankerish thing to do! But what made me cringe the most was some short fat H blocker who had a pop at someone who dared to complain about the celery. His argument went along the lines of "We're all loyal supporters in this block and we come here week in week out!" The crazy thing is he was giving it to one of the most loyal albion fans in the ground. He then did the most cringeworthy thing I have seen in a long time and tried to get everyone singing "loyal supporters! loyal supporters!" He looked a right twat. 3 other spazzers joined in and that was it. A total embarrassment to the club and its supporters.

For the first time it got me seriously thinking about the old north stand at the goldstone. Has it seriously come to this? Anyone who was a regular in those days would be utterly ashamed to see our twatish idiotic nob end H-block fans (who claim to be loyal supporters) behave like they did to day. As I said, I did think a bit of noise was better than none at all. Now I won't set foot in there again.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I have always stood up for H block. I'd rather have a bit of noise at withdean than no noise at all. Even STEWARD baiting and "we beat the scum at selhurst park" is acceptable in my book. However, today the whole place was absolutely FULL of wankers. In fact, you could barely move for them! The celery thing went way too far. I was with my wife and both of us got pelted as did many others. At first it was OK but just got a bit too much in the end. Then people started throwing plastic bottles at people's heads. That's a real wankerish thing to do! But what made me cringe the most was some short fat H blocker who had a pop at someone who dared to complain about the celery. His argument went along the lines of "We're all loyal supporters in this block and we come here week in week out!" The crazy thing is he was giving it to one of the most loyal albion fans in the ground. He then did the most cringeworthy thing I have seen in a long time and tried to get everyone singing "loyal supporters! loyal supporters!" He looked a right twat. 3 other spazzers joined in and that was it. A total embarrassment to the club and its supporters.

For the first time it got me seriously thinking about the old north stand at the goldstone. Has it seriously come to this? Anyone who was a regular in those days would be utterly ashamed to see our twatish idiotic nob end H-block fans (who claim to be loyal supporters) behave like they did to day. As I said, I did think a bit of noise was better than none at all. Now I won't set foot in there again.

:clap2::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here