Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's just not fair!
Crying-baby3.jpg

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
At least Pogrebnyak is fit. If he can throw himself to the ground in the 18 yard box from now until the end of the season they might be awarded a few more dubious spot-kicks. Every little helps. The Suarez of the Championship, apart from the talent.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
If they hadn't splashed out so much on Royston Drenthe, Pogrebnyak, and Wayne Bridge then they may have a slightly bigger squad.

I'd imagine the 3 of them together will be pushing £100k a week, given Pogrebnyak alone was on £65k a year last season.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What an odious little toad that man is, I can't think of anyone in football I hate more than him.

Players get injured you **** deal with it, it's why you have a squad. Maybe you should have signed some better players so their was more strength in depth in your squad and you'd have been able to keep up with the big boys rather than slumming it in the play-offs with the likes of Brighton.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
how dare the footballing fates single out Reading for this injustice-obviously if they fail to make the play-offs it will be solely down to this hammerblow struck against them and only them!

Does this unfortunate mishap on Readings behalf mean that they are exempt from FFP ?(or any other team for that matter ) can just see the rules being changed .. " we had to spend (insert amount here) because we had x injuries " Forest would have a field day

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
how dare the footballing fates single out Reading for this injustice-obviously if they fail to make the play-offs it will be solely down to this hammerblow struck against them and only them!

Let's not forget poor old "bare bones" QPR, they would have won the league by now if it wasn't for so many key players missing and having LITERALLY no backup.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He has a fair point though. Apart from CMS for 40 matches, Hoskins full season, Bridcutt half a season, Crofts for six months and Ulloa for 10 weeks we've had a very lucky year with injuries.

Don't forget the ever injury prone Buckley as well, not to mention Kazenga's on off injury problems.

Adkins is a total tosser.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Still one of those great photos: made by the mocking crowd and the the fact that he's actually looking at them.

For what it's worth, I thought he took it all rather well on the day, and had a grin on his face.

He's still a complete nause though.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I like Adkins

I like the fact he can't see what a complete tw@ he is, I like the fact he doesn't realise that other teams have had bigger injury lists , and spent far less money, than him, and are better, I like the fact Pochinnio came in at Southampton and made a far better job of it than him, I like the fact, he will be sacked when he doesn't take Reading up this season, I like the fact he is never going to be manager of our club

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'd imagine the 3 of them together will be pushing £100k a week, given Pogrebnyak alone was on £65k a year last season.

That's not much.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tw@tkins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here