Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adekugbe

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You just get a hunch with some players. Like when solly came in, you just knew he was special......

Really? Couldn't shoot and no end product from memory....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You just get a hunch with some players. Like when solly came in, you just knew he was special......
Sam looks raw, even for a young player.
Then again , I thought Matthew wicks was bloody fantastic so it may just be possible I know less than Chris hughton
Maheta Malango looked pretty special when he first came on! Anyway, enough people have had Canadian Sam close to MOTM for me to think that he can't be too bad. Whatever, I'll go along with what CH thinks!

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Anyone know anything more about this relationship we have with Vancouver Whitecaps? Other than that Paul Barber was CEO there before us.

Just looking at their team to see if they've got any other youngsters we can nick

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone know anything more about this relationship we have with Vancouver Whitecaps? Other than that Paul Barber was CEO there before us.

Just looking at their team to see if they've got any other youngsters we can nick

We haven't 'nicked' Adekugbe. He's here on a 12 month loan.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was very surprised to see him in the team yesterday (alongside Goldson). I immediately feared the worst for our defence against a good Preston side. However I was agreeably surprised. He seemed better in offence than defence, but from the start he showed spirit and ambition. Very early on he tried some ambitious passes. He's clearly got guts and determination. Not a bad debut on a bad day for the Albion...
I know he's on loan from the other side of the pond, but surely he's been here long enough to be better in attack rather than better in offence! Hope the lack of grid-lines didn't put him off!

Yoda

English & European
I know he's on loan from the other side of the pond, but surely he's been here long enough to be better in attack rather than better in offence! Hope the lack of grid-lines didn't put him off!

Considering he was born in London and moved to Canada when he was 10, I doubt it.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Marco Bustos a pacey no.10 and Alphonso Davies (16, already made his first team debut and scored a couple) might be worth keeping an eye on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here