• Out

Votes: 90 49.7%
  • Fence

Votes: 18 9.9%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I've learnt this before, but you can't really say anything because you were not at Prenton Park. No-one is happy with what is going on, but none of us were there today, so lets see what those Albion fans who went to Prenton Park today say when they log in here, as to be honest, the opinions on here are all void.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
How the f*** can you say Adams out. We where denied a penalty. We hit the bar twice, yes twice, and we have players injured too.

Sounds like the team played out of their skin. Get off Adams back and get behind the team.

Damage has already been done mate. Hard luck sob stories mean nothing. He has made so many idiotic and stupifying decisions this year that he doesn't deserve any luck.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
thought adams got the tactics right today... we were just unlucky....today was not the day for Adams to go... next week is another week though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've learnt this before, but you can't really say anything because you were not at Prenton Park. No-one is happy with what is going on, but none of us were there today, so lets see what those Albion fans who went to Prenton Park today say when they log in here, as to be honest, the opinions on here are all void.

I dont need to be a mechanic to know my car doesnt start. I dont need to go to Prenton Park to know we lost and are in the relegation zone.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

I was there!!!!!!!!!!!

It was all wrong.

We NEVER looked the real deal going forward.
Understandably, because we didn't have any f***ing attacking players on the pitch.

People are talking about confidence.
What about the confidence knocking that Thornton and Robinson are getting.
Both play well in hard-fought cup win midweek, only to find themselves on the bench come Saturday.

That lineup today was a managerial safeguard.
"Let's not attack too much" and grind out a point.

BOLOCKS ADAMS...lets destroy a side that is, at best, average, with the best crop of young talent, mixed with experience, this division has to offer.

Or lets not, lets take the supposed safe approach and leave all the talent on the f***ing bench - TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
He's finally lost the f***ing plot.
The balance of that side was utter shite.

Every player in that squad can do a great job - but not ALL AT THE SAME TIME Adams you dickhead!!!!!!!!!

All the attacking options (bar Forster on the bench) and no prospect of scoring if we'd have played for 3 hours.

To have Thornton on the bench should be punishible by death.
Robinson was due a start in midfield.

What is the f***ing point of having Fleetwood if you don't play him.

And if Murray isn't fit, leave him at home, don't put him on the bench.
If he IS fit, f***ing play him.

AdamS - wake up. You have a great squad, with some real talent.

PLAY THEM - OR f*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed.

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
0,,10433~4812495,00.jpg

Get that smug look off of your face, f*** off and stop destroying our football club! OUT!! :tosser:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I was there!!!!!!!!!!!

It was all wrong.

We NEVER looked the real deal going forward.
Understandably, because we didn't have any f***ing attacking players on the pitch.

People are talking about confidence.
What about the confidence knocking that Thornton and Robinson are getting.
Both play well in hard-fought cup win midweek, only to find themselves on the bench come Saturday.

That lineup today was a managerial safeguard.
"Let's not attack too much" and grind out a point.

BOLOCKS ADAMS...lets destroy a side that is, at best, average, with the best crop of young talent, mixed with experience, this division has to offer.

Or lets not, lets take the supposed safe approach and leave all the talent on the f***ing bench - TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you answer this thread, as to whether or not we should have got a penalty?

Was it a penalty? - North Stand Chat

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Fence, only because of decent performances against Oldham and Shrewsbury.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Fence, only because of decent performances against Oldham and Shrewsbury.
Two draws and 1 goal? What about over the seaon so far?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think that every game we have from now on is a cup final.

It can be done...Huddersfield were level on points with us when they brat us, they are now level with L***s just outside the playoffs and have just appointed Terry Macdermot to teh managerial side.

It can be done, I am just not sure Knight has the knowledge to do it!!!

Whe Harty phoned me in June on SCR I said it would all end in tears!!!! I am NOT happy to have been proved right so far

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
My concern is we may have played well today, however we played well against Millwall and Leicester and then we went on another run of playing crap, doe this mean we are now going to be crap again for the next 6 games at least?

Playing well for the fringe players does not earn them a place, I have been at clubs where that has happened and it causes problems, morale crashes and internal bitching starts. First Lynch after the Northampton game and I expect Thornton and Robinson will be pissed of after today.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

What a load of bollocks. We're 21st after 21 games, with 20 points. No one is going to come home and say we played like Barcelona.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Today's game is not totally relevant. You shouldn't make up your mind based on one game and then change week to week. I wasn't there today but this can't continue can it? The next two games are ENORMOUS, if we don't win either I don't see how he can stay.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Today's game is not totally relevant. You shouldn't make up your mind based on one game and then change week to week. I wasn't there today but this can't continue can it? The next two games are ENORMOUS, if we don't win either I don't see how he can stay.

I think you are right and two blood and guts victories could start to turn the tide of confidence for both players and fans.

However if we fail to perform and don't get results in these games I can't see a way back for Adams.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think that every game we have from now on is a cup final.

It can be done...Huddersfield were level on points with us when they brat us, they are now level with L***s just outside the playoffs and have just appointed Terry Macdermot to teh managerial side.

It can be done, I am just not sure Knight has the knowledge to do it!!!

Whe Harty phoned me in June on SCR I said it would all end in tears!!!! I am NOT happy to have been proved right so far

It was a pretty daft appointment in my opinion. All it did was raise expectations well beyond what is sensible. Appointing a manager who has served before comes with the expectation that he will be able to deliver similar achievements. Otherwise it is a bit pointless. Coupled with removing someone who got us to 7th and hyping it up about how Adams is the man to take us forward just compounds the issue.

He wont be sacked. I'll still turn up and try and enjoy Adams' idea of what football is. I just hope we dont get relegated. Another worry is season ticket sales. They will be well down on this years take up.

chesterseagull

Mar 1, 2005
Work it out
I'm just back home from the game and in my opinion we looked a lot better today than we did at Shrewsbury, we were unlucky not to take at least a point. At times the passing was woeful I agree but in essence the performance was better. Adams needs and deserves time to turn this around. I for one think he can!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here