Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adams Comments Post Colchester

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
"Dissapointed. The players effort deserved more. Can't legislate the o.g. but it was dissapointing. We need to remain positive"

Blah, blah, blah....

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
the man is A HAS BEEN...a comment he said what really pissed me off..I WILL PICK MYSELF UP FOR SWINDON IF I CAN what message does that send out to fans and players

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
And to be honest who actually now believes him?

Keeps saying the same thing yet no change.

If that was me at work I sure as hell would not be very popular..........

I liked MA and was delighted and excited by his return, but now........... WE are RUBBISH and anyone seems better than us as we are an embarrassment.

Sad times as I cannot see any change unless DK does something drastic.

Besides Ian Hart & Dick Knight, Adams has now lost the faith of the fans.

When crowds are down below 4500 in January, the Bank Manager will rid us of the former chosen one.

Mickey you sounded like a broken man again on the radio. More blah blah blah excuses.

Thank-you, and leave us tonight, not to return again

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex

Does that include the Blooms and every other single Albion fan?

Like all of you I want what's best for the football club, I still believe he can turn it round, but perhaps some things behind the scenes need changing.

Whilst I have no personal axe to grind with him but perhaps its time to let Dean White go and bring in a new coach with fresh ideas.

I might be proved wrong but I would think Dick Knight will not sack the manager, not if what he said on SCR after Shrewsbury is anything to go by.

Jan 30, 2008

Like all of you I want what's best for the football club, I still believe he can turn it round, but perhaps some things behind the scenes need changing.

Whilst I have no personal axe to grind with him but perhaps its time to let Dean White go and bring in a new coach with fresh ideas.

I might be proved wrong but I would think Dick Knight will not sack the manager, not if what he said on SCR after Shrewsbury is anything to go by.
so you believe anything knight says :lol:

Dean White, the players, luck, the ref, wind, the little people at the end of my garden, pigeons, bad light, cold season, Withdean stadium, .....

Wait..... I missed one...... MICKEY ADAMS.

Which of the above excuses can YOU name, as the reason we cannot beat anyone even at home, and look like we have absolutely no frickin' CLUE on the pitch?

I think it's the little people in my garden. :thud:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dean White, the players, luck, the ref, wind, the little people at the end of my garden, pigeons, bad light, cold season, Withdean stadium, .....

Wait..... I missed one...... MICKEY ADAMS.

Which of the above excuses can YOU name, as the reason we cannot beat anyone even at home, and look like we have absolutely no frickin' CLUE on the pitch?

I think it's the little people in my garden. :thud:

I blame the pigeons. They're jealous of the seagulls' glorious wing spans...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The casual manner in which a number of the players now play suggests he cannot motivate the team, the booing from the south and north stands suggests a sizable chunk of supporters have lost faith, the nonsense he utters after games suggests he doesnt have clue. To me everything is suggesting the Albion is slipping from his grasp.

What do you see or hear which makes you believe he will turn it around?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
the man is A HAS BEEN...a comment he said what really pissed me off..I WILL PICK MYSELF UP FOR SWINDON IF I CAN what message does that send out to fans and players

My Dad and I heard that on the way home to and I have since discussed it with a mate and have to say it is an odd comment to make. In fact you could read into it that he is on his way.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh:wave: Ooh:wave: Ooh:wave: I know:wave:

Is the answer: Man City, Leicester and Millwall, with a day out at wembley on the horizon?

These victories say the team can motivate themselves for a big game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here