Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Adam Webster to Saudi FC

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I was thinking the other day that the pathway for our young centre-backs is getting a bit clogged up lately , with the return to form of Burn and Duffy.

If Newcastle want to throw money at him and us, it could happen.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
£120M gets that Webster and Bissouma.

And that £120M, barring injuries to both, pretty much would guarantee their safety in my opinion. And then they’d get 100M plus back. I’ve got a feeling there could be something in this

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Would take 50 for him. He's decent but he's replaceable. Funny that he started believing his own hype on Sunday and kept trying passes that were clearly beyond him and gave a lot away.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Would take 50 for him. He's decent but he's replaceable. Funny that he started believing his own hype on Sunday and kept trying passes that were clearly beyond him and gave a lot away.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Why, in January, would we take 50m for a player who we don't need or want to sell, is coming into his prime, has been excellent all season, and who still has 4.5 years on his contract ?

Websters stock is going to get a lot further north than that. Glad your hand isn't on the cash tiller.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How about a little question mark or something in the headline.

Anyway, it can not be ruled out. Not likely but if they really want to, they can get 99,9% - including Webster - of the players on the planet with the resources they have.

This . . . every player is for sale, at the right price. Let's face it Newcastle can afford any player in the world, if they really want to stomp up all that cash of course.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How about a little question mark or something in the headline.

Anyway, it can not be ruled out. Not likely but if they really want to, they can get 99,9% - including Webster - of the players on the planet with the resources they have.

Is Jurgen Locadia part of the 0.1%?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here