Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Virgo

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
What a turbulent time for "Virgs", another home-town boy who did good for the club :bowdown:

Again, it seems the money from Celtic came into the club at a crucial time, and Adam's transfer fee kept us going.

Hope he gets fixed up with a club. Still good enough for league 1 or 2 I would have thought, even if only as a squad player!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Saw him outside a London club last year but was so drunk he ended up walking off and spoke to his mate that was wearing an Albion hat for about half-an-hour instead :facepalm: Wish him all the best.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He was shopping in Brighton this morning.

That is all.

Jimmy Grimble

Absolute Albion hero. Wish him all the best. If he's on Twitter then someone should send him a link to this thread, I think he'd really appreciate it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A gent. He gave me a signed shirt, through a mutual friend, signed by the whole squad. It went to REMF eventually, but I loved it.

Being an Ardingly boy, I assume he is a tad more intelligent than your average player, so hopefully that will stand him in good stead if his playing career is on the wane.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
Until Leon Knight decided to discard his during the game.

His dad was a lovely and amusing man. Went to his funeral and almost every player and club official was there. Adam and his brother are a great credit to him. Adam always kissed the ring on his hand when he scored, and looked to the sky. I think that may have been for dad. Only my interpretation.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
I'm planning to go see Whitehawk a few times this season so seeing him there would go down a treat.

But he could still do a job in L2, maybe someone like Plymouth or AFC Wimbledon will give him a go, and I'm sure any BSP side would be happy to have him too.

Good luck to him none the less.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
His dad was a lovely and amusing man. Went to his funeral and almost every player and club official was there. Adam and his brother are a great credit to him. Adam always kissed the ring on his hand when he scored, and looked to the sky. I think that may have been for dad. Only my interpretation.

I was there too. Fitting send-off to a lovely fella, and a great tribute to Adam and the club to see so many players and staff there.

Also watched the 2004 play-off final alongside Bob (AV's dad) at the Millennium Stadium. I genuinely don't think I've ever seen anyone look more nervous at a football match, but he was hugely, justifiably proud at full time. A glorious memory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here