Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Virgo on Talksport

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have tried but it isn't there - any ideas how to find it as it isn't listed on their website?

We only have the most recent five shows on the website. www.albionroar.co.uk

We are in the throes of updating our own website, and will upload certain shows from the past four years or so (I'm not sure where any further back are) into an 'Archive' section. (We have in mind shows featuring the likes of Chris Cattlin, Andy Rollings, John Vinicombe, OGH, Kerry Mayo, FDM, Inigo Calderon etc).

If you subscribe to The Albion Roar on iTunes, they will automatically download for you, and you can keep them in your own archive.

However, the good news for now is that Adam Virgo will be back in the studio live on this week's show (14 Sep).

We are in the throes of updating our own website, and will upload certain shows from the past four years or so (I'm not sure where any further back are) into an 'Archive' section. (We have in mind shows featuring the likes of Chris Cattlin, Andy Rollings, John Vinicombe, OGH, Kerry Mayo, FDM, Inigo Calderon etc).

If you subscribe to The Albion Roar on iTunes, they will automatically download for you, and you can keep them in your own archive.

However, the good news for now is that Adam Virgo will be back in the studio live on this week's show (14 Sep).

Thanks, my compliments to your customer service team.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Thanks, my compliments to your customer service team.

OK, we've sorted this, the Adam Virgo show from the 3rd of August is now back on the Roar website, www.albionroar.co.uk , enjoy. You should also be able to get it on iTunes withing a couple of hours.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Definitely. And the goals the following season.

He comes across really well on the radio, a cut above some of the dullards trotted out by the radio stations.

Good luck to him.

And the beeb have got a vacancy for an articulate intelligent pundit on their flagship football programme from next year!!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
he'd certainly do a better job than Claridge or Rosenior on the football league show.

I realise it's the fashionable thing to criticise pundits but I think thats slightly harsh on Rosenior.

He actually has a brilliant knowledge (obviously a lot of it is researched prior to a show but still...) of the whole league structure in general. Being a pundit on the football league show is really quite difficult when you think about it. In a lose lose situation as there will always be at least 20 sets of teams fans who feel their team wasn't talked about enough each week.

Anyway, besides the point. I still find the idea of Adam Virgo playing up front in the CHAMPIONSHIP pretty amusing.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
When i was listening to him on Saturday he sounded a bit like Gareth Southgate.

If you're reading this Adam, there is nothing wrong with sounding like Gareth Southgate :lolol:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Good short piece in the Times today on Ardingly College today. Interesting commenst from Adam on his time there, basically saying he feels lucky to have gone there as it taught him manners! He seems from his comments to be a well-rounded person as a result and says he's different from most of the footballers he's played with.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here