Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Hinshelwood

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My favourite moment was at the other end. Don't recall the opponents. We'd just equalised I think and were hanging on for a draw. The ball was fed towards the opposition winger down the left (in front of H block). Hinshelwood came across from CB and hoofed it MILES, over the South Stand and into the nature reserve. Then stood there admiring his work, whilst the winger grabbed another ball from a ball-boy, and took a quick throw to his team-mate who scored the winner. :clap2:
Orient. The team mate was no other than Mcgleish. (Insert usual Mcgleish chant here)

This time, last year most people were questioning Jones' qualifications. Do we know what coaching badges Hinsh has got?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Orient. The team mate was no other than Mcgleish. (Insert usual Mcgleish chant here)

This time, last year most people were questioning Jones' qualifications. Do we know what coaching badges Hinsh has got?

Not sure. There is a profile for him here - ALLSTAR SOCCER WEST SUSSEX - COACHES that states that he "is currently studying for his UEFA B license" but that could have been written a while ago.

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
His EUFA B license ????????
Is it license or licence?

There is always the difficulty of recognising American English spellings and British English spellings with words like these.

Whether we like it or not, much of our language is now heavily influenced by American English spellings. We use both forms in British English – one is a verb (doing word) and the other a noun (thing).

License

This is the verb ‘to license’.

Examples:
I license this pub.
You are licensed to run this pub.
The officer licenses the taxis here.

Licence

This is the noun ‘a licence’.

Examples:
I have a driving licence.
She wants to buy a licence for her car.

Should be "Licence" then???

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
His EUFA B license ????????
Is it license or licence?

There is always the difficulty of recognising American English spellings and British English spellings with words like these.

Whether we like it or not, much of our language is now heavily influenced by American English spellings. We use both forms in British English – one is a verb (doing word) and the other a noun (thing).

License

This is the verb ‘to license’.

Examples:
I license this pub.
You are licensed to run this pub.
The officer licenses the taxis here.

Licence

This is the noun ‘a licence’.

Examples:
I have a driving licence.
She wants to buy a licence for her car.

Should be "Licence" then???

image.jpg

Thank you for your input :thumbsup:

S

smileyweb

AFAIK, all full-time coaching roles at the EPC have Level 3 / UEFA B as the minimum qualification...

S

smileyweb

I was working with one of the Worthing players today, and he said that Hinsh got his EUFA A badge last week.

He's been coaching with Albion for a while (U12s, I think) but is now going full-time and will be the assistant manager of the U18s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here