Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Adam Hinshelwood - Worthing to York

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Getting absolute pelters online. Owners are refunding anyone who travelled to York's game last night.

Would be a shame if it didn't work out for him.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
What a nightmare it is turning out to be for A.H.
Several York fans were criticising the appointment before he’d even been in charge of his first game and the results have just reinforced their ire. Looks like they are nailed on certaintities for relegation, I just can’t see Adam being able to turn this round. What happens if/when they are relegated remains to be seen. Will he have the chance to rebuild a team in his own image or not.
At the time, I thought @ Pinkie Browns assessment of the situation was rather downbeat, but it is proving spot on.
I wish Adam luck, but it would take a miracle for York to escape the drop, and, as always, miracles are in short supply.😰

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looking for a positive: the way it's going, his house sale down here is unlikely to have been completed before he's looking for somewhere to live In Sussex again.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Amazing to see the crossover in that table, the teams that the Albion used to play plus some that Worthing played....strange times.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Amazing to see the crossover in that table, the teams that the Albion used to play plus some that Worthing played....strange times.
Yeovil being in the same league as Worthing doesn’t feel right at all. They played against us in the Championship at the Amex!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yeovil being in the same league as Worthing doesn’t feel right at all. They played against us in the Championship at the Amex!
I think I'm right in saying we used to play Barnet when they were sponsored by Loaded magazine while we were sponsored by Skint !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here