Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adam getting some stick!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What me ? I am a bit more positive and supportive than some that post !!
Don't try wriggling out of it now.

Five years you've been posting on here in the guise of a Brighton fan. FIVE YEARS. You've even given yourself the self proclaimed moniker of Lifelong Supporter for christs sake.....little did we know you were in fact an agent of our 43rd biggest football rivals Bristol City.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Don't try wriggling out of it now.

Five years you've been posting on here in the guise of a Brighton fan. FIVE YEARS. You've even given yourself the self proclaimed moniker of Lifelong Supporter for christs sake.....little did we know you were in fact an agent of our 43rd biggest football rivals Bristol City.

Better come clean hadn't I !!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
100%er but a very limited player who got outmuscled more than some would admit. Sadly it's not a surprise as Bristol City are a club where much better players can struggle. Dunk is a much better player IMHO.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Pace always his downfall and I don't think he will be getting quicker with age.he was the slowest in a back four for us that was hardly quick.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Complete liability at fullback. He has no pace, he can't get forward to support the attack, he can't cross a ball, and 1 on 1 against a pacey, tricky winger he is just an accident waiting to happen. Poyet recognised this and played him to his strengths at CB, where he was a complete revelation. Good positional sense and tackling ability, and despite a lack of height he won his fair share of aerial battles, just a player who relishes a battle against a physical forward. A VERY capable centreback, certainly at L1 level.

If O'Driscoll is trying to play him at rightback then more fool him, because he will indeed be absolute GASH there. Anywhere on the pitch other than centreback and he's like a fish up a tree.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Complete liability at fullback. He has no pace, he can't get forward to support the attack, he can't cross a ball, and 1 on 1 against a pacey, tricky winger he is just an accident waiting to happen. Poyet recognised this and played him to his strengths at CB, where he was a complete revelation. Good positional sense and tackling ability, and despite a lack of height he won his fair share of aerial battles, just a player who relishes a battle against a physical forward. A VERY capable centreback, certainly at L1 level.

If O'Driscoll is trying to play him at rightback then more fool him, because he will indeed be absolute GASH there. Anywhere on the pitch other than centreback and he's like a fish up a tree.

O'Driscoll is not playing him anywhere Steve Cotterill is the manager.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's been rubbish for a few years, this shows Oscar was right to let him go

Thats claptrap. Any time he was called upon he slotted straight into our back 4 comfortably, and our defensive record would bear that out. I was always quite happy to see him come on if Greer or Upson got crocked, and I thought he was a bit unlucky to lose his place as soon as GG got fit again. He'd done nothing to warrant getting dropped, just the fact that the captain was fit again meant it was inevitable I guess.

He was perfect cover though, and our squad is now weaker for his absence.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Thats claptrap. Any time he was called upon he slotted straight into our back 4 comfortably, and our defensive record would bear that out. I was always quite happy to see him come on if Greer or Upson got crocked, and I thought he was a bit unlucky to lose his place as soon as GG got fit again. He'd done nothing to warrant getting dropped, just the fact that the captain was fit again meant it was inevitable I guess.

He was perfect cover though, and our squad is now weaker for his absence.

Very much so, we knew him and he knew us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here