Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El-Abd :(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has someone stamped on his foot in the gym? He was walking normally when he was outside the superstore at lunchtime on Tuesday.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Shame as a local lad leading us out Saturday would have been the icing on the cake ( I always thought they would give him the armband), but better he takes his time and is ready for the rest of the season

CMS27

Brighton till i die
Jul 9, 2011
He was fine walking into the ground to start training but when he come out it didnt look good
Upon getting back to England on Monday night, a woman who had spent the entire week happily walking round the hotel clambered into a wheelchair as soon as she was off the plane. Looked a bit dodgy to me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Upon getting back to England on Monday night, a woman who had spent the entire week happily walking round the hotel clambered into a wheelchair as soon as she was off the plane. Looked a bit dodgy to me.
Ooo, that'd make you angry. If only you'd seen her in the wheelchair on the way out, you could have taken pictures and then sold them to her.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Shame for Adam. Mate spoke to him in players lounge on Sat and he was positive bout his recovery hoping to be back soon but if this happens after light training could be some time yet. GET WELL SOON BOMBER

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was fine walking into the ground to start training but when he come out it didnt look good
Isn't it unlikely he did any damage at the training ground, because they'd take him away to get checked, not let him drive off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here