Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam El-Abd :(

CMS27

Brighton till i die
Jul 9, 2011
It isnt looking good i went up to the staduim today just for a walk around and saw adam and tommy going to training. I came back out about 2 hours later and adam couldnt walk to his car so a member of staff drove it to him. So i asked him how long and he sed deffo not soon mate and when he went to go to his car he was limping so badly not good news :ohmy:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What car does he drive then?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
always thought we would see AEA back before Tommy but now who knows...shame for both of them

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
As posted last week sometime, Danny Seagull saw El-Abd in Asda and was told he would be fit by the end of September.

CMS27

Brighton till i die
Jul 9, 2011
A Black Merc

It isnt looking good i went up to the staduim today just for a walk around and saw adam and tommy going to training. I came back out about 2 hours later and adam couldnt walk to his car so a member of staff drove it to him. So i asked him how long and he sed deffo not soon mate and when he went to go to his car he was limping so badly not good news :ohmy:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I think new signing/signings are imminent.
As good as Adam was last season he's not tall & not quick & not proven at championship level.
I fully expect us to sign a proven championship defender before the transfer window closes.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
With, I believe, the number plate E1 ABD

I think that's his dads plate. Well, I once saw it being driven away from the ground after a game, and if that was Adam then he looks a lot older without the stripes on.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
why is he not proven ? he's been there before And he's a lot better player now

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
wish him a speedie recovery , was our player of the year last year so im fairly confindent he will 'cut the mustard' in the championship .

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
They were trying to avoid an op by using some special boot/cast i believe, so lets hope if he has had a set back it doesn't mean he has to have that op and start all over again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here