Adam El Abd Interview

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Me too. I wouldn't have him in the starting eleven, but he's great to have in the squad. Definitely a confidence player not helped by the slatings he gets on here.

He doesn't read NSC.

I told him 2 seasons ago he would be captain one day, and he seemed doubtful about my assurances - but he has been captain, and if he continues to play like Saturday he will be again.

We need a midfield general like we had with Brian Horton. AeA gets stuck in harder than Horton did, he just needs more time and experience to be a leader.

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
Alabd is brighton through and through.. and does not deserve the boo boys... he went to school locally - and loves the club...
He puts in a solid performance and did pretty well on saturday...
give him a break - and SUPPORT the team (isnt that what supporters do??)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Alabd is brighton through and through.. and does not deserve the boo boys... he went to school locally - and loves the club...

Cheers Adam and good luck on Saturday x

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
He doesn't read NSC.

We need a midfield general like we had with Brian Horton. AeA gets stuck in harder than Horton did, he just needs more time and experience to be a leader.

The more I see him the more I believe that Crofts is that player, the Horton/Case/Oatway of the side. The problem is that Dicker can't really play alongside that type of player in a 4-4-2, which is why I think big Russ wants to play a 4-5-1.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

Hi Adam:bigwave:, your mustard mate:thumbsup:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I don't know why people are surprised that El Abd has had one half-decent game against shocking opposition who barely strung an attack together. Facts are he's always been capable of adequate performances. The problems come when he puts in a bad one, because unlike most other players his bad performances almost certainly mean inevitable defeat for the side such are the horrific nature of his mistakes. And seeing as the most recent of these nightmares was only 2 weeks ago in Huddersfield, I think it's ridiculous to suggest he's turned the corner simply because we kept out a team that, frankly, I could probably have defended against.

It's called being positive.

If someone is wearing the stripes they get my full support. If a player comes back from a shocker - Huddersfield - and puts in a good shift - Wycombe - then I'll defend them against the mealy-mouthed permanently negative half-wits on here who like nothing more than a moan.

I'd rather focus on the positive.

No-one's suggesting he's turned a corner - or, even if he needs to - but just pleased that he's overcome a few suspect performances to do well.

Keep it Adam. Top man.

I don't know why people are surprised that El Abd has had one half-decent game against shocking opposition who barely strung an attack together. Facts are he's always been capable of adequate performances. The problems come when he puts in a bad one, because unlike most other players his bad performances almost certainly mean inevitable defeat for the side such are the horrific nature of his mistakes. And seeing as the most recent of these nightmares was only 2 weeks ago in Huddersfield, I think it's ridiculous to suggest he's turned the corner simply because we kept out a team that, frankly, I could probably have defended against.

You always talk a load of cack, so that new missive is so easy to dismiss as more rubbish.

You ought to have thought about this when you started posting on here - too much of the same drivel and eventually no-one is taking you seriously.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports