Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Drury (Man City youngster) on trial with view to signing

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Absolutely dreadful at St mirren and sent back not getting my hopes up on this one

Scottish league though. Maybe he needs better players to release his potential. I'm not putting him aside. Just give the kid a chance. May surprise a few here.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Forget where he may or may not fit in I am more interested as to how much input CH had in it.Im guessing at the moment but I'm thinking not a lot.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Looks an exciting prospect to me. Let's hope we sign him up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Absolutely dreadful at St mirren and sent back not getting my hopes up on this one

Scottish league though. Maybe he needs better players to release his potential. I'm not putting him aside. Just give the kid a chance. May surprise a few here.

Teixeira had the same problem at Brentford.

Apparently Jake Forster-Caskey had the same problem at the same age with his first full half season at Brighton and nobody with any sense would write a kid off at that age would they ???

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Hughton goes for experience over youth. Will get no game time here. Ask Monakana...
Loaned him out and replaced him with another loanee who rarely see's the starting line up.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He's had failed trials at Peterborough and Sheffield United in the last few months so not sure he's good enough for us.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well, if this happens, there are REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL

See what I did there

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
We seem to be not very good at picking up the likes of Hurricane or Bamford and Sons. A nice stay an hour from London but all we get is future non league stars, why is this?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Definitely development squad methinks. Happy to see us continue to bring in youth from top clubs. Often their release is less to do with their ability and more to do with having no chance of breaking into the 1st team.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Teixeira had the same problem at Brentford.
Harry Kane had the same problem at Orient. (Ok, he wasn't actually sent back but he was a sub not a regular starter).

Bit of trivia: Kane's first ever league appearance was for Orient when he came on as a substitute for NSC's very own favourite pantomime villain - Scott McGleish!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here