To update DarrenFreemansPerm's post, players we've failed to sign:

Conway - All gone quiet
Carayol - Bid rejected
Stephens - Talks continue
Clayton - Rejected
Wickham - Rumourville
Grabban - Turned us down
Williams - Turned us down

And not a Center Back to be seen to replace El-Abd! I guess we aren't going to replace him permanently now, maybe a loan signing (if necessary) and then recruit in the summer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why would any player choose Millwall over us? They could be in League One next season, we have an outside chance of being in the Premier League.

He probably knows at what level he can compete at.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Two in, two out I've heard. None will be defenders.

I'm keeping everything crossed that the two in are Wickham and Conway or Wickham and Stephens.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
It would be the sweetest thing and a beautiful day if he signed.

Why wouldn't he want to come and play in God's country?

Better us than Croydon, still recovering from the riots, where the streets have no name.

Better not give him a seat in WSU when he's not playing, or he'll get vertigo (sorry if I've been fixtured).

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Come on - let's not head for the exit just yet...the last thing I want to see is us rushing in and being stuck with a player and we can't get out of it. Still, I heard he was a local lad - might be up for a sort of homecoming? ???

Oh come on, that's just Ordinary. Love your effort, but it's not All about you just wanting to Walk on, and sending everyone else Numb with bad puns.
If your going to do it, make sure they are not Lemon's, but Even better than the real thing please.

Jesus, i need some Xanax and wine after all that..

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Two in, two out I've heard. None will be defenders.

I'm keeping everything crossed that the two in are Wickham and Conway or Wickham and Stephens.

I've been trying to be patient with the club and remain optimistic but that would be disappointing. We really need a defender, winger and striker as a minimum before replacing any players we let go (working on the principle that if Bridcutt stays, we can get by in central midfield).

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
In danger ??? it already is and we will lose another 1 possibly 2 just to make that worse

I really hope we do get the at least 3 new signings Bozza predicts as it will show a number of people (of which you are among the worst) to wait until the transfer window closes before constantly moaning. Or we'll end up with nobody and you'll be gloating about being right all along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here