Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Actor Tom Wilkinson RIP

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The Full Monty, Batman Begins, Michael Clayton. Selma, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Belle, Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, Rocknrolla, Exotic Marigold Hotel, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Valkyrie, Stage Beauty, Girl with a Pearl Earring, In the Bedroom, Patriot, Shakespeare in Love, Rush Hour, Oscar and Lucinda, Sense and Sensibility, In the Name of the Father, and so many other notable films he has played a part in. An incredible filmography to leave behind.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Brilliant in Full Monty - hoped he gnomed it. RIP

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
His name didn't register but when I looked him up, I remembered him from the Full Monty. Brilliant in that but what a record of parts to have played.
R.I.P.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Very sad, starred in some great films and I feel a little underrated as an actor. One of the few characters I warmed to in the full monty and I really liked him in this beautiful fantastic.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I suppose he will be best remembered for the Full Monty but I think my favourite was the role in the Real Marigold Hotel. He was pursued by an obnoxious wife of another guest determined to seduce him. IIRC he gently let her down by revealing he was gay. I laughed my bollocks off.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP, sad news as a really good actor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here