Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acording to Naylor's Twitter...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think you may be right, he has got wind of the terrible bashing he takes on NSC from some very callous and uninformed posters......its terrible that he may be driven out.....terrible.

:fishing:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Really? He is a striker and hasn't scored a goal.

He may currently be playing as a striker but in my book he never has been. He's always looked better as the player lying a bit deeper behind the front man.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Maybe but his stats dont back that up.

When you say stats - you presumably mean goals. Plenty of our players havent scored goals, i wouldnt call them shite.

And no thanks, a 16 match ban for grabbing an assistant ref by the throat would most probably get transferred down to England - that and what he did is pathetic, makes what Barnes did look perfectly fine.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
When you say stats - you presumably mean goals. Plenty of our players havent scored goals, i wouldnt call them shite.

And no thanks, a 16 match ban for grabbing an assistant ref by the throat would most probably get transferred down to England - that and what he did is pathetic, makes what Barnes did look perfectly fine.

Yes Upson's goal record this season is shocking. Mind you Calderon has scored more than Barnes, so has Lita in approx 50 mins of football?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes Upson's goal record this season is shocking. Mind you Calderon has scored more than Barnes, so has Lita in approx 50 mins of football?
I have a feeling that's about to change.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But still to face the charge for grabbing the official by the throat, so could still face the long ban if that one's upheld.

Haven't they called in DCI Taggart to investigate the charge of attempted murder ? :smile:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A Young Turk is always good for a change.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if he gets a very long ban we won't be able to play for a long while even in January will we?

sorry to quote my own post
red reduced to a yellow
get him in

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
sorry to quote my own post
red reduced to a yellow
get him in

Still facing a charge of "excessive misconduct" , telling the lino you disagree with his decision while grabbing his throat hasn't been allowed in Scottish fitba for a while now.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Still facing a charge of "excessive misconduct" , telling the lino you disagree with his decision while grabbing his throat hasn't been allowed in Scottish fitba for a while now.

Though I'm sure it was permitted in Graeme Souness's day, otherwise he'd never have been on the pitch.

Misconduct/lino-grabbing charge being heard on 21 Nov according to the Beeb.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Looks like Naylor has changed his mind, we are now not interested, perhaps he might try doing some homework before he reports / tweets next time rather than just lifting a story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here