Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accrington -

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Blimey Akinfenwa (sp?) is carrying a few pounds!

The guy spends God knows how many hours in the gym everyday lifting weights. Those 'few pounds' are pure muscle! Yes I do have a bit of a man crush on him [emoji7]

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
The guy spends God knows how many hours in the gym everyday lifting weights. Those 'few pounds' are pure muscle! Yes I do have a bit of a man crush on him [emoji7]

I certainly wouldn't want to knock his energy shake over, rip your head off with ease I reckon.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Jimmy Grimble

Still remember him scoring against us twice in about 5 minutes at Sixfields. Think both were from corners/crosses too.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's a shame for Accrington but at least they played them into extra time. It's also amazing that AFC Wimbledon could be playing in 3rd tier football from 9th in a space of 13 years, that's around the amount of time between us leaving Goldstone and starting at the Amex.

The real Dons could be playing the toy Dons next season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I certainly wouldn't want to knock his energy shake over, rip your head off with ease I reckon.

Ian Holloway actually made me laugh out loud for the first time ever when he was talking with Scott Minto after the game about Akinfenwa, and said "Ee's just massive innie. I 'erd ee had a twin brother, but 'ee ate him".

Minto lost it and was cracking up. Had my shoulders bouncing as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here