Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accidental email from the club

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Just got an email from the club which was obviously only supposed to be sent to people inside the club and club media/website (no idea how my email got there) regarding ticket details for Ipswich away. If anyone is interested:

1) They go on sale tomorrow.
2) Adult tickets are £34! £12.50 for under 16's and £24 for everyone else.
3) Initial allocation of 1400 which can rise to 2538.

They've also written the kick off time as 7-45 but I'm sure it was a 3pm?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They probably put 7.45pm as they've seen it's on a tuesday and not a saturday, but forgotten it's a public holiday.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just got an email from the club which was obviously only supposed to be sent to people inside the club and club media/website (.......

QUOTE]

........ so I thought I would help the club I support by publishing it on NSC (not sure if the email contains a warning about "if you aren't the intended recipient of this email" but if there is you should be careful).

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
So pissed off this fixture isn't on another time. At university in Colchester and this had to be when I'm home during the holidays! All Barber's fault!

Only cost a few quid on the train too :(

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
You know the other maths joke, "There are 10 types of people who understand binary etc" well I heard another one recently:

A letter G walks into a Hexadecimal bar, The bar man says, "Why the wrong base?" :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here