Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abusive and anti-social behaviour on NSC

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
This post has been reported a few times.

Do you feel better by saying quite nasty things on a message board to someone you don't even know? what does it do for you when you are basically wishing a fellow human being dead? I am not going to ban or even issue an infraction (if another Mod decides to thats up to them) to be honest from a personal point of view, your comments are not worth it (they never were)

Bullying, think on........

I have read your post...and others.

I didn't see my post as "wishing him dead"...far from it, more a case of I find his double standards on the thread topic extremely nauseating. In hindsight..(a marvellous thing).....I could certainly have expressed my disgust of Mustapha in a better way.

However sometimes I just have to bow to majority view and I apologise if other readers have taken this view.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
so what is the Bozza/mods veiw or policy on someone baiting someone to abuse then reporting them?

I read the Ben Marshal thread in the vulture link and there seems to be a bit of this going on. Do Mods just read the reported post or do they follow it to source?

Ive never had a row with Vulture o here and dont have any stance as ive interacted little.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's not 100% successful and doesn't require a rocket scientist to get around but it does stop a lot of malicious users, most notably spammers, before they ever get to post.

Yep.

However albion1972 had something like 30 IP addresses during his time on NSC. If I look at the first one, it has also been used by the following users so if that IP address was blocked, it could impact all of these. Multiply that by 30 different addresses...

albion1972
atfc village
chucky1973
Hastings gull
Hatman1234
Insider
kevbha
lawros left foot
n1 gull
oneillco
The Camel
WhingForPresident

Please don't ban me Bozza. Im a nice guy.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
so what is the Bozza/mods veiw or policy on someone baiting someone to abuse then reporting them?

I read the Ben Marshal thread in the vulture link and there seems to be a bit of this going on. Do Mods just read the reported post or do they follow it to source?

I'm going to assume that you are referring to me, but instead of plainly stating that,preferred to be the classroom snitch about it.
I didn't report him. His inability to put across a persuasive case, without coming across as if he's angrily crying, makes it fun to 'chew the fat' with Mr Vulture.
I hope he gets the help he clearly needs.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to assume that you are referring to me, but instead of plainly stating that,preferred to be the classroom snitch about it.
I didn't report him. His inability to put across a persuasive case, without coming across as if he's angrily crying, makes it fun to 'chew the fat' with Mr Vulture.
I hope he gets the help he clearly needs.

Firstly I wasn't specificly refering to you, there apeared to be 2 posters baiting him as well as what appeared to be deleted posts(mod clean up job?) Hence you were not named.

Secondly its not snitching if its posted in open forum, i haven't clicked a report button. FTR I think i have only reported 1 post ever and that was when someone was getting hounded on here who appeared to have issues. years ago

Feeling guilty?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Don't worry, I took no offence to it - I certainly wasn't one who reported it. I find it amusing and have come to expect this kind of language and behaviour - you right-wing maniacs are so perpetually seething and resentful that I genuinely feel sorry for you. I think that really you just need a cuddle.

No need to feel sorry for me Ken..........oh,and as for the "cuddle"....really..?

Anyway, I,m off back home to France early tomorrow morning until the first home game,and am unable to access this forum there at present, so please feel free to continue to litter this forum with your double standards while I am away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here