Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Abuse and personal insults

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Time for a gentle reminder...

If someone posts something you don't like or that you disagree with, you have several options available to you, such as:

- Countering the post constructively
- Recognising that you and the other poster will not agree on the point in question, so ignoring it and moving on
- Reporting the post if you believe it breaks community rules
- Being abusive, using personal insults and/or becoming confrontational

Please don't choose the last option - no-one wins. Without warning you may find yourself removed from the thread in question and, if there is a pattern of this happening repeatedly, removed from the site completely. You don't lose face by not abusing a stranger on the internet.

If you find someone riles you repeatedly, consider putting them on your ignore list.

None of the moderators like stopping people from contributing. We don't look after a messageboard because we like to stop people posting messages.

Please keep it civil. Strong, robust debate is always welcome. Outright abuse is never welcome.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Shut up you twat

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Time for a gentle reminder...

If someone posts something you don't like or that you disagree with, you have several options available to you, such as:

- Countering the post constructively
- Recognising that you and the other poster will not agree on the point in question, so ignoring it and moving on
- Reporting the post if you believe it breaks community rules
- Being abusive, using personal insults and/or becoming confrontational

Please don't choose the last option - no-one wins. Without warning you may find yourself removed from the thread in question and, if there is a pattern of this happening repeatedly, removed from the site completely. You don't lose face by not abusing a stranger on the internet.

If you find someone riles you repeatedly, consider putting them on your ignore list.

None of the moderators like stopping people from contributing. We don't look after a messageboard because we like to stop people posting messages.

Please keep it civil. Strong, robust debate is always welcome. Outright abuse is never welcome.
robert sheehan misfits GIF

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I bought something on Amazon today via the link, surely I can get away with being rude to someone today? :unsure: @Bozza, you're very annoying as you inspired me to spend money I don't have, just to earn you 0.00004 pence! :lolol:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Can you imagine if Rachel R pulled out the letters to Felching during count down 😁
Can't stand her. Suzy Dent giving the etymology of felching has great erotic potential though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I honestly think I’m by far the worst poster with autocorrect phone thing. Half of what I say, when read back, makes no cheese.
That's because you're a f***ing ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here