Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abu Hamza al-Masri aka 'Hooky' trial day 1.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ill have the link..
Already, your 'story' is losing credibility, as the 'nurse' in your 'story' deals with other limbless inmates..im still curious about the link ..so feel free.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Wow, his name has moved from Harry to Queenie..!!!

and 30,000 a year... but...he isnt there just for hooky is he...

No actual 'special priveldges' as implied.....

Glad the **** has gone...theres plenty of things you can have a moan about the bloke, but ****ing hell..... trying to imply he has some special treatment regarding arse wiping is pretty funny...

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall, the year that the Belmarsh Prison put on Peter Pan as their Panto and they were casting for the different roles. Ol' Abu Hamza strolls up waving his hooks, thinking he's an absolute shoe-in for the role of Hook. He's already kitted out for the role and everything but then the casting committee tell him that Kenneth Noye from D wing already bagsied that part but there's still Tinkerbell if he fancies giving that a go.

How gutted would you be in his position?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall, the year that the Belmarsh Prison put on Peter Pan as their Panto and they were casting for the different roles. Ol' Abu Hamza strolls up waving his hooks, thinking he's an absolute shoe-in for the role of Hook. He's already kitted out for the role and everything but then the casting committee tell him that Kenneth Noye from D wing already bagsied that part but there's still Tinkerbell if he fancies giving that a go.

How gutted would you be in his position?

lol

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So, footsoldier....what makes you think he wont have an arse wiper in the US prison? how do they deal with limbless inmates?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Do you reckon he goes to bed with a couple of corks on the end of his hooks to avoid night-time mishaps? Or maybe they kit him out with a Swiss Army prothesis. He's got hooks, a sink plunger, TV remote control, comedy Mickey Mouse hand attachments, toy light sabre....

He could have a whale of a time with those. Especially the Mickey Mouse hands. I'd have insisted he wore them in court during his trial. Just for the lolz.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
So, footsoldier....what makes you think he wont have an arse wiper in the US prison? how do they deal with limbless inmates?

He'll not be having anyone wipe his arse but himself and as he's not allowed hooks then he'll have to use his plastic hands but as the water is only on for 15 minutes once a day he'll have to wipe really fast as he'll need time for a shower. No human rights where he's staying.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
He'll not be having anyone wipe his arse but himself and as he's not allowed hooks then he'll have to use his plastic hands but as the water is only on for 15 minutes once a day he'll have to wipe really fast as he'll need time for a shower. No human rights where he's staying.

Nice one and we have waited years for him to face that sort of humiliation. I hope he lives a long and painful life.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Is there any truth to the story I once heard that he was a bouncer on a few Brighton clubs when studying down here? If so which one?

I'm hoping it was either Marilyns behind London Road or even better the Hungry Years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He'll have some sort of comedy bog brush attachment for his arse. A bit like an electric toothbrush but bigger.

He'll make a fortune using it as a S&M sex toy :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here