Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely buzzing for Saturday

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Where's The Ticket Man with an update, the Addicks with their foreign dosh should be bringing a better min than usual??

As of 14-10 today there were 2851 home end tickets available on line to purchase , as yet S1D S1E and S1F are not available to buy for home fans this would suggest they will bring a very healthy following .

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm also buzzing for it also. I can't believe how our squad is shaping up in such a short space of time. Yes we have sold plenty of good players but we appear to have brought in more good quality players than last year while staying on track to meet FFP. It really is a marvelous effort by the club and we are not yet finished scouring the market for new recruits.
I'm nearly on par with our first season moving into the Amex. My feel good factor is back and i'm loving all things BHA again.

Jan 21, 2012
This Saturday will be my 3rd home game i've missed since we moved to the Amex (i'm such a bad fan). On the bright side though i am spending the weekend at Silverstone for the MotoGP!!! :cheers:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
FINALLY we have a manager who understands that it takes the recruitment of technically gifted players to play a fast paced passing system in a way that hurts the opposition.

Win, lose or draw if we move the ball like we did last Saturday I think the club will have put the joy back into my Saturdays. Also hats off to the recruitment team who have delivered new players who you genuinely look forward to seeing play

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Got to listen to the game on the radio as I won't be at the game due to operation on my ankle.
Could be going to some games on crutches reminds me of when i went to Millwall on crutches 35 years ago they came in useful in the seats keeping Millwall fans back:wrong::drama:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The signing of Baldock will sell a few more seats , I'm predicting the crowd to be 29,003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
First game of the season for me too, can't wait!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm going; can't wait. How many players have we signed since I last went, all of 3 weeks ago? I make it 6!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
FINALLY we have a manager who understands that it takes the recruitment of technically gifted players to play a fast paced passing system in a way that hurts the opposition.

Win, lose or draw if we move the ball like we did last Saturday I think the club will have put the joy back into my Saturdays. Also hats off to the recruitment team who have delivered new players who you genuinely look forward to seeing play

This. I also read somewhere, the Argus I believe, that Bennett was Sami's own target but we were pursuing Ward to try and maintain some consistency in the dressing room (in addition to Ward's undoubted ability). That will do Bennett the world of good confidence-wise knowing that he was Sami's first choice for the job.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Saturday seems so far away. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here