Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute Joke

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Or will he act like a total prick and do what Wayne Bridge did?

What would you have done shake his hand?? Should of lamped him. Terry is a complete and utter ****

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
He should have shook his hand. I dont want know what that bandwagon has on it but it must be very appealing because everyone seems to wanna jump on it.

People need to get off John Terrys back, he's a quality player and a decent bloke. Oh, this is England as well so innocent until proven guilty if you were thinking of going down that road.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Ha, no way decent, the past few years he's gone down as a respected footballer in my opinion. On and off the pitch.

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
He descends from a bunch of thieving, drug dealing pikeys. He wouldn't think twice about shagging a mates wife. And he's a racist twunt. Other than that, a thoroughly decent bloke.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Torres is gettin changed when he turns round to see John Terry completely naked

'f*** me john, how come your so massive?

'well fernando, everytime i walk up the stairs, i wack my knob on the banister, and by the time i get to the top, its huge'

so fernando decides to suprise his wife, so he sneaks home, and takes out his knob, and starts banging it on the banister

' john is that you???'

dont know why i posted this on here, but just wanna say JT is a COCK

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
And you met him when?
I've not. However, I've seen him play and IMO he is no longer a quality player. Also, I don't know if your married or in a relationship, but if a work colleague shagged your partner, I'm not sure you'd call him a decent bloke. Or perhaps you have different relationships with your work colleagues.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here