Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute DISGRACE

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Ernest said:
I like to consider myself an EXPERT in fair play and SPORTSMANSHIP and as somebody who once met Dickie Davies it is obvious my credentials are second to none. So when I say LAST nights performance by the ALBION was the WORST in terms of SPORTSMANSHIP and fair play then my words MUST be taken SERIOUSLY.
I was ashamed last night seeing ALBION players trying to con and cheat the referee, such as Butters headbutting the Sheff Utd players elbow, and the self restraint and sportsmanship of the Sheffield United players was something we can learn from.
I can only blame Magoo for this and if I was Dick Tight I would have called the lardy Jocko clown into the office this morning and fined him £10000 before handing him and his lapdog with the clipboard their P45's. As for the disgraceful dissent shown by Malcolm Stuart , he should have been sacked instantly at half time and I HOPE the FA do their JOB and ban him from football for life.
Of course it is obvious that all the FOREIGN players in the team are responsible for this and once Magoo is SACKED we must get a tried and tested ENGLISH manager in charge such as Neil Warnock who is famous throughout football for his fair play and he can kick out the FOREIGN rubbish in our team and get some tried and tested ENGLISH lads in who know the meaning of sportsmanship and FAIR PLAY such as we saw wearing Red and White stripes last night.
It is simply not good enough and we MUST never see such disgraceful scenes again at Withdean and Magoo MUST be sacked now.

MAGOO OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:
CLASSIC ERNEST:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tin Tin OUT

Turn on, Tune In, Drop OUT

If you want to go OUT

Im with Ernest MAGOO OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
I like to consider myself an EXPERT in fair play and SPORTSMANSHIP and as somebody who once met Dickie Davies it is obvious my credentials are second to none. So when I say LAST nights performance by the ALBION was the WORST in terms of SPORTSMANSHIP and fair play then my words MUST be taken SERIOUSLY.
I was ashamed last night seeing ALBION players trying to con and cheat the referee, such as Butters headbutting the Sheff Utd players elbow, and the self restraint and sportsmanship of the Sheffield United players was something we can learn from.
I can only blame Magoo for this and if I was Dick Tight I would have called the lardy Jocko clown into the office this morning and fined him £10000 before handing him and his lapdog with the clipboard their P45's. As for the disgraceful dissent shown by Malcolm Stuart , he should have been sacked instantly at half time and I HOPE the FA do their JOB and ban him from football for life.
Of course it is obvious that all the FOREIGN players in the team are responsible for this and once Magoo is SACKED we must get a tried and tested ENGLISH manager in charge such as Neil Warnock who is famous throughout football for his fair play and he can kick out the FOREIGN rubbish in our team and get some tried and tested ENGLISH lads in who know the meaning of sportsmanship and FAIR PLAY such as we saw wearing Red and White stripes last night.
It is simply not good enough and we MUST never see such disgraceful scenes again at Withdean and Magoo MUST be sacked now.

MAGOO OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:
Might of been funny the first time but now just gay!:yawn:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
great post permission to "whoopy-do-do sir and slap my arse repeatingly"

wanker!!!!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
brightonfan_86 said:
Get your tits OUT for the lads, get your tits OUT for the lads, get your tits OUT for the lads, get your tits OUT for the lads.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hillarious stuff from Ernest :lolol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I really don't know which is funniest, Ernies post or all the daft replies! Keep 'em coming Ernie, they make me chuckle.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
The funniest thing was Kev getting all upset about the insult to Fletcher!!!

Classic Earnest

This is back to your best after a bit of a dissapointing run

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Reel them in - marvellous posting again Ernest :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I love the way Ernest now has aquired a surname.
Ernest Magoo :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mr C said:
The thing is, when he first started posting (all those months or years ago), didn't he actually mean it then??

No. It was a wind up based on FG.
Ernest formed the ARSE, which was more hilarious than these posts. Have a look using the search facility. He was E block Ernie then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here