Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Razak on the 18:02 to London St. Pancras...

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Being mobbed by a bunch of cretins on the train at the moment. Telling Razak to cheer that his parent club are 1-0 down.
I can understand the kids wanting pictures but these Brighton 'fans' need to gather a brain cell or two. I really do feel sorry for the poor bloke. Good news is that he only has another hour to endure.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Being mobbed by a bunch of cretins on the train at the moment. Telling Razak to cheer that his parent club are 1-0 down.
I can understand the kids wanting pictures but these Brighton 'fans' need to gather a brain cell or two. I really do feel sorry for the poor bloke. Good news is that he only has another hour to endure.

Why on earth is he on the train and not the team coach?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Why on earth isn't he on the team coach with everyone else?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
He is travelling to London apparently so quicker than getting the coach to Brighton I suppose.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4808321 said:
Why on earth isn't he on the team coach with everyone else?

Gus has said they aren't using the team bus but cars as they are trying to control the spread of the virus through the team!

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Good on Abdul for buying a standard class train ticket when the easier option would've been a first class one. :thumbsup:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
That would explain why Lua Lua's car was in the car park...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
[MENTION=14168]Durlston[/MENTION] He was sitting in first :lolol:

Not that anyone around him actually had a first class ticket!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
top bloke ,plenty of time for a chat,also mr bloom on the 11.15 up there,
oh and teddy maybank and colin pates,going for the free bar at chelsea lol

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
[MENTION=4165]Djmiles[/MENTION] I did got given a free up grade! The ticket man goes oh your group is not sitting together I will put you all together then when we got on found out we had first seats :)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
[MENTION=4165]Djmiles[/MENTION] I did got given a free up grade! The ticket man goes oh your group is not sitting together I will put you all together then when we got on found out we had first seats :)

You weren't one of those 4 kids on coach D were you? Got Razak to sign your programmes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here