[Albion] Abdallah Sima

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes, agreed, that's terrible. What we should do in response is get rid of TB, PW, DW and whoever else is responsible for these decisions, and promote you to all those positions instead. Then we'll be alright.

I don't think we should do that. I think that would be silly. I think you're being silly. Stop being so silly. Silly.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Did you watch that video? He looks like John O'Grady, other than the goal!

Yes. His control is a bit dodgy but he has strength, power and shooting accuracy. He is a rough diamond but by the time he is 22 or 23, he may develop into a top player. He was all over the pitch in this clip looking to be progressive at all times.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Who? And will never play for us, confident of that. Greek league mid decade. Maybe Turkey. Sorry, Tukeyeei or whatever

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Naylor Says Done.

[Tweet]1545865430958497795[/Tweet]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Naylor Says Done.

[Tweet]1545865430958497795[/Tweet]

Did he ever actually play for Thonon Evian? 'Prefers a return to France' - does this suggest not so keen on English football (which would be infortunate), or am I reading too much into it?

No confirmation yet - wonder if there's any chance of a late switch to a Championship club?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Angers remind me of the Albion pre21/22 in that they occupy that c. 13/14th spot in the table, don't score a lot, are a way off top half but comfortably above relegation.

There will be pressure on him to deliver and take them to a top half finish, he should get game time and performances in Ligue 1 count for more than the Belgian League so I think Angers could be a good fit.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was pants. Played for 19 different clubs in his 19 year career so far. 36 yo and playing for Ilkeston Town now.

37 of his 102 career goals were scored in League 2.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
37 of his 102 career goals were scored in League 2.

.....and 49 of them were scored at levels abovd League 2. Your derogatory point about him is......................?

He wasn't a success at Brighton, it is true, and I wouldn't want him in the squad now. He did have the misfortune to play in Hopeless Hyypia's team of other hopeless failures though (and he wasn't the worst of them).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
.....and 49 of them were scored at levels abovd League 2. Your derogatory point about him is......................?

He wasn't a success at Brighton, it is true, and I wouldn't want him in the squad now. He did have the misfortune to play in Hopeless Hyypia's team of other hopeless failures though (and he wasn't the worst of them).

I liked him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports