Aaron Wilbraham

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Disappointed that the club haven't released an emergency statement denying all knowledge of his existence.

HAS to be made up by a Palace journo knowing full well we would have this reaction. Surely?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it meant that got the Buckley deal got done,and Conway signed,then i am not against a short term deal.IMO Wickham is a non starter unless Ulloa is leaving.We have Hoskins and CMS returning,big investments,Wilbraham will add to the mix,and not worry perhaps about being on the bench. Baz Savage had not scored many goals before he played for us remember.

You have no idea how bad this player is and

1) we shouldn't spend a single pound on a transfer fee / discount on Buckley's fee.

2) waste any wages on him.

I hope they are still laughing at Charming at the amex, if he did indeed propose this..

XSE25

Dec 29, 2013
Honest player who always gives 100% - you could do worse.
Not enough confidence \ instinct \ ability to score many but a valuable asset in the right system.
Majority of Palace fans will be disappointed to see him go.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Very prickly. Forget Selhurst, I'm quite confident that I've been to the Goldstone more times than the majority of your fellow Amex customers. However, that's another argument for another day when something else has upset your fragile demeanour.

I have, much like Wilbraham, also experienced numerous matches in the PL with my own team in person, again another distinction that separates me from yourself and your cohorts.

Really? Well considering the last time Palace played at the Goldstone was in the 1988/89 season, when you were around 16 years of age, that claim I find somewhat hard to believe.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Honest player who always gives 100% - you could do worse.
Not enough confidence \ instinct \ ability to score many but a valuable asset in the right system.
Majority of Palace fans will be disappointed to see him go.

Sounds exactly like a player we have just let go to Burnley. :shrug:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Now you're holding folding lets talk business ,£750 k ?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Like I said on another thread Pulis won't sell him, he will be an important player in the Pulis hoofball game. Pulis has already demonstrated this by having him in the squad and bringing him on in front of that £8 million star from Peterborough.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Like I said on another thread Pulis won't sell him, he will be an important player in the Pulis hoofball game. Pulis has already demonstrated this by having him in the squad and bringing him on in front of that £8 million star from Peterborough.

How much? There's stretching the truth by forgetting addons etc, then there's just lying. We paid £4m for Gayle up front and his goals against Villa and Sunderland to win us those games have made him worth every penny.

Wilbraham won't make the 25 man squad. There simply isn't room.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Only in Monopoly money. you lot can't be trusted with the proper stuff.

Can we close this thread now please.

We are after some Spanish geezer who I know nothing about other than his name is NOT Aaron Wilbraham.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How much? There's stretching the truth by forgetting addons etc, then there's just lying. We paid £4m for Gayle up front and his goals against Villa and Sunderland to win us those games have made him worth every penny.

Hahahahahhaahhahhahhahahhaha!!!!!

He's been the worst signing in the prem this season. As for counting add ons, why did all your fans keep saying zaha was sold for £15mil?! In fact thinking bout it I bet some of those add ons have already lost given man utds shit season & The cheaters lack of appearances?!

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

[QUOTE/]

Hahahahahhaahhahhahhahahhaha!!!!!

He's been the worst signing in the prem this season. As for counting add ons, why did all your fans keep saying zaha was sold for £15mil?! In fact thinking bout it I bet some of those add ons have already faced given man utds shit season!

Suggesting that he's the worst signing in the Premiership is wishful delusion, he has massive potential and has scored some vital goals for us this year. Any Championship club would love to have him, he just doesn't suit our system at the moment of playing two big strikers.

Zaha was sold for £12m up front.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Suggesting that he's the worst signing in the Premiership is wishful delusion, he has massive potential and has scored some vital goals for us this year. Any Championship club would love to have him, he just doesn't suit our system at the moment of playing two big strikers.

I thought zaha was 10?!

Yes maybe I was exaggerating but u saying wishful delusion is just a tad ironic pal! I think it will rise to 8mil I guess if u stay up? Not worth that surely?! Or is every signing u make a gd one when ur posting on here? Like Dobbie :lol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Really? Well considering the last time Palace played at the Goldstone was in the 1988/89 season, when you were around 16 years of age, that claim I find somewhat hard to believe.

'91, ZDS Cup - so he might have been there twice :wink:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I thought zaha was 10?!

Yes maybe I was exaggerating but u saying wishful delusion is just a tad ironic pal! I think it will rise to 8mil I guess if u stay up? Not worth that surely?! Or is every signing u make a gd one when ur posting on here? Like Dobbie :lol:

No question that Dobbie was a good signing for us. Without his goals/assists we wouldn't have made the playoffs. I don't know what we paid for him exactly but unless it was £120m we made a massive profit from his contributions :)

Pulis said last week that we got £12m for Zaha up front.

The Gayle deal rises to £6m after addons including England caps, Premier League survival and an amount of goals. If we stay up he'll be worth every penny as he's earned us 6 points so far single handedly.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

That's stretching it a bit. He's scored a penalty, a winner against Villa and 1 goal against Liverpool when you lost 1-3. That's it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports