Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Ramsey - I like, but ?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What I don't get is fans throwing scarf's to the players .....why would you do that?

This one I agree with. I guess it is kind of an 'oh my goodness he is wearing my scarf' kind of thing but ultimately they will then have to buy a new scarf!

And with the flag, is it really a problem? They all do it. Would it have been a problem if he was Dutch/Bosnian or is it because it was a welsh flag?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
This one I agree with. I guess it is kind of an 'oh my goodness he is wearing my scarf' kind of thing but ultimately they will then have to buy a new scarf!

And with the flag, is it really a problem? They all do it. Would it have been a problem if he was Dutch/Bosnian or is it because it was a welsh flag?

I think you've hit the nail on the head. It's the Welsh thing. Would be the same if it was a Scottish flag ( the old anti English enemies).

Some Croatian Arsenal fans would probably feel the same if the goal scorer wrapped himself with a Serbian flag?

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Santi Cazorla also celebrated with the Asturias flag (the blue one with the golden logo on it)... nothing wrong with it, they're just proud of their roots and where they come from.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yes and even more so in Caerphilly, where he's actually from.

Blessed are the cheese makers.

It's all becoming clear to me now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here