[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Now, Now folks, let’s play nicely, otherwise young Swansman will be along accusing you of unfairly picking on Mr A Connolly.

Don’t believe the hype, in the papers, it’s all a coincidence.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Unlike some, I don't revel in Aaron consistently ****ing up in his personal life or on the pitch.

I also won't defend him when it just KEEPS HAPPENING.

Sorry, but it's just a matter of time until the next one. And the next one. And the next one.

I'm officially giving up on Aaron at this stage.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unlike some, I don't revel in Aaron consistently ****ing up in his personal life or on the pitch.

I also won't defend him when it just KEEPS HAPPENING.

Sorry, but it's just a matter of time until the next one. And the next one. And the next one.

I'm officially giving up on Aaron at this stage.

Has he really ****ed up his personal life ? Is it worse than Shane Duffy cheating on the mother of his kids and making the front page ? Or hooking up with Katie Price ?

Nowhere near as bad as what Lewis Dunk was up to at the same age …

Dare I say it someone within his friendship group or staff at the club keep selling this stuff to the press

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Has he really ****ed up his personal life ? Is it worse than Shane Duffy cheating on the mother of his kids and making the front page ? Or hooking up with Katie Price ?

Dare I say it someone within his friendship group or staff at the club keep selling this stuff to the press

Last sentence bang on the money.

Tabloids, mainly The Sun and The Mirror pay large (ish) sums of money for stories on the cusp of tittle tattle and BS.

Unfortunately rightly or wrongly until he drops down the Leagues he will be classed as fair game 🤷*♂️

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013

Just a general point when Dunk was the age Connolly is now, he was finishing top scorer for the Albion in the Championship.

Connolly is 22, he's not a teenager anymore.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
So far he’s managed 2 goals in 14 appearances for Middlesbrough. One of those was massively deflected. He needs to drop a lot lower than the Championship before he finds his level.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just a general point when Dunk was the age Connolly is now, he was finishing top scorer for the Albion in the Championship.

Connolly is 22, he's not a teenager anymore.

When Glenn Murray was 22 he managed 3 goals in 26 games in League 2 …? What’s your point

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Your comment was that Connolly's antics are "nowhere near as bad as what Dunk was doing that age". Which seems a pretty ****ing odd comment

Not really - I’m saying young footballers can be dickheads , some of whom are still with us or even our captain.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last sentence bang on the money.

Tabloids, mainly The Sun and The Mirror pay large (ish) sums of money for stories on the cusp of tittle tattle and BS.

Unfortunately rightly or wrongly until he drops down the Leagues he will be classed as fair game 🤷*♂️

I think you'll find it's wrongly :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports