[Albion] Aaron Connolly - joining Hull permanently

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It should be noted that the following players were selected to the Irish squad ahead of Connolly - Callum Robinson, Troy Parrott, Will Keane,, Scott Hogan, Chiedozie Ogbene, Connor Ronan (Adam Idah would be there - but he is injured - as is Michael Obafemi).
Yes, you keep lecturing us about that. Two years of being in the wrong place will not have helped any young player.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Started for a Middlesbrough team that scored 4 goals today, taken off on 75 minutes after failing to score, his replacement scored within 7 minutes….

Did you watch it?

Did his movement relate space for others to score? I can see he didn’t have an assist….

Just because he didn’t score, doesn’t mean he didn’t contribute……

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Did you watch it?

Did his movement relate space for others to score? I can see he didn’t have an assist….

Just because he didn’t score, doesn’t mean he didn’t contribute……

Did I watch nope, I was watching a team struggle to score here on the south coast, in desperate need of a goal scorer.

I had a crazy thought, check out the on loan strikers, see how they are getting on, maybe the future is not so bad.
Oh Middlesbrough scored 4, oh I hope Aaron scored, nope….

Where did I say he did not contribute?
He is an Albion player, I have started a thread about previously, about getting behind him.
His main function in a team is to score goals, todays stats are todays stats, and relevant, sorry if you think I am persecuting him, read what you want into my post.
I could always run any future posts by you first for your approval.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Did I watch nope, I was watching a team struggle to score here on the south coast, in desperate need of a goal scorer.

I had a crazy thought, check out the on loan strikers, see how they are getting on, maybe the future is not so bad.

He is an Albion player, I have started a thread about previously, about getting behind him.
His main function in a team is to score goals, todays stats are todays stats, and relevant, sorry if you think I am persecuting him, read what you want into my post.

Sounded like you were having a pop, apologies if you weren’t….

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I have seen Aaron a few times playing for Boro on the box. His contribution, if anything, is less than what it was when he turned out for us.

Chin up, by the way. It's only football :thumbsup:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The 2nd goal (0.46) sees Aaron making the run and drawing the defender away which allowed Balogun to slot home.

Admittedly the ball in from the right was a little heavy, but he made the effort to try and chase it down.

So whilst he himself didn't score, he was certainly involved in the goal with his movement.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The reports are of a "22-year-old woman arrested at the address on suspicion of assault"
Screenshot_20220411-152656_Gallery.jpg

I take it, it was 'that' newspaper, given the image above :lol:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Nice of the papers to basically give out his address in the articles I saw.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Why would he be in his West Sussex home when he's in Teesside? Didn't he break up with this one last year or is this another Love Island girl?

Same lass as before and happened during international break I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports